Reduced straw when cutting wheat with Case?

stephennt

Reduced straw when cutting wheat with Case?

Post by stephennt »

I just bought the Case IH combine in the iOS version, but it seems like the straw dropped for baling is much less than when cutting with the standard Farr 66 (my baler turns out far fewer bales). Am I just imagining it?

Thanks
jv7

Re: Reduced straw when cutting wheat with Case?

Post by jv7 »

Just a thought. Did you forget to fertilize the field?
stephennt

Post by stephennt »

Thanks - will give it another go and let you know
stephennt

Post by stephennt »

It seems like this is a bug - I definitely get a lot less straw for baling when after cutting wheat with the Case relative to the Farr (the amount of wheat itself collected seems right)...
FeldwebelNL

Post by FeldwebelNL »

Yup same here.
The Fahr gives by far the most hay. The Deutz can harvest 3 lanes against the Fahr, but the Fahr gives 3 times more hay than the Deutz.
Didn't test it with the Case thugh, but I guess it willbe worse. It's the baler who'll pick up 3 times less hay, because he sees three times less lanes.
The lane laid by the Deutz should give as much hay in 1 lane as for the Fahr in three lanes.

Please fix this, because I'm stuck with a Fahr just to get enough hay to feed my cows. I have to harvest 3 fields to get the same amount of hay with the Deutz o the Fahr 1 field...

By the way. I'm playing the Windows version.
rsteichen

Post by rsteichen »

They won't be fixing anything on this game, but yeah, if you wan't straw you need to keep the small combine.