FS14 How do i pickup hay bales

ZaphodFondo

FS14 How do i pickup hay bales

Post by ZaphodFondo »

Greetings.

I am having trouble figuring out how to pick up my hay bales after they are made. How do I do this?
Navan

Re: FS14 How do i pickup hay bales

Post by Navan »

You'll need the auto-stacker from the store. Once you have it hook it to a tractor then activate it. On the right side a ramp will drop, just get the bales to hit that ramp and it should automatically pick them up.
Libby

Post by Libby »

It worked for me.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

hay bales can be picked up with bale forks for frontloaders and telehandlers and loaded onto the Fliegl DPW 180. Like Naval wrote, they can also be stacked with the Ursus T-127 for round bales or the Arcusin ForStack 8.12 and Arcusin FSX 63.72 for square bales.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Navan

Post by Navan »

Juf.de those aren't available in FS14 only an autostacker for square bales is.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Ahh, didn't check the game, sorry :-)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC