How do i get back tractors I purchased on credit card

Glenn

How do i get back tractors I purchased on credit card

Post by Glenn »

I purchased $750,000 and around 7 tractors and machines when my game crashed and deleted the save file. How can I get back all these machines? I brought them all with my credit card rather than earning them in game. Can I recover these?
BigC92

Re: How do i get back tractors I purchased on credit card

Post by BigC92 »

Well if it deleted your save file then your sol, they cant do anything, unless im wrong...
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

hey thanks for the reply, its just because all the purchases are recorded on the ''play store'' application. so i had a glimmer of hope. but oh well i will carry on farming. thanks
Hemithunder

Post by Hemithunder »

I thought that you just used the yellow restore button on the shopping tab. You have the green buy button and next to it you have yellow restore button! I thought that restored your purchases. But I am not sure. :confusednew: :hmm:
Navan

Post by Navan »

Doesn't help on the lost purchases, but if you have Android, you can download the Amazon appstore free from Amazon's website then you can get FS 14 in the underground app store (will have "actually free" across the icon) with all tractors unlocked but no ability to buy extra cash.