Maps

Jo farmer

Maps

Post by Jo farmer »

On southern Virginia farms v2 for fs15 what do u use to harvest popcorn and is there anywhere to sell straw bales?
JohnDeere318

Re: Maps

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Have you tried the vanilla harvesters? Do you have all of the required mods for this map? Would you happen to have the link to this certain map? :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Jo farmer

Post by Jo farmer »

It was on technimods and I didn't see a specific harvester with it
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I take it you're meaning sweetcorn, which the game knows as maize. You need a different header for the combine, one of the capello ones which have prongs sticking out and no reel.
Corn tends to have a pretty poor price in the game though, a much more profitable option is to use a forage harvester which chops the whole crop into chaff, which can be tipped in a bunker, compacted, fermented into silage and fed to cows or, for maximum returns, sold at the BGA for, usually, a better price/t than canola (this will vary from map to map, I've not come across the one you're on, nor technimods website)

To your second question, bale/straw sell points are normally near or on your main farmyard, tend to be a smallish barn/shed with bales in and straw scattered around on the floor.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc