Klingelton MP3 lässt sich nicht auswählen, keine Berechtigung

MartinL

Klingelton MP3 lässt sich nicht auswählen, keine Berechtigung

Post by MartinL »

Hallo zusammen,
ich brauche mal eure Hilfe.

Ich habe seit über zwei Jahren einen Klingelton auf meinem Handy, den ich jetzt gerne tauschen möchte. Der alte Klingelton war damals auf dem S7. Als ich das S9 eingerichtet habe, hat er den Klingelton scheinbar übernommen, ich weiß es nicht mehr. klingelton auf handy

Klingelton MP3 habe ich zurecht geschnitten, ich habe sie in eine Ordner Struktur Media-Audio-Ringtones auf dem internen Speicher verschoben.

Nun will ich in dem Klingelton Menü auf Sim1 (andere Sim nicht in Benutzung) über das Plus Zeichen oben rechts den Klingelton auswählen und bekomme immer eine Fehlermeldung:

"Sie müssen die Berechtigung in den Einstellungen erteilen, um diese Funktion verwenden zu können"
Daneben ein blaues Einstellungen Feld, aber ich kann nicht drauf klicken. Die Meldung verschwindet und das wars. klingeltone message: https://klingeltonemp3.info/sms-tone

Nun habe ich schon fleißig gegoogelt und unter Medien und Geräte die Berechtigung Speicher zugelassen.
Aber ich kann es immer noch nicht ändern.

Wer kann mir hier helfen
Last edited by MartinL on Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
JohnDeere318

Re: Advice on how I get the most from my AI workers please

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I don't think they are updating the FS15 map anymore, since they are probably working on converting the map to FS17. I could be wrong though.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
gopbernie

Post by gopbernie »

Squaring up the fields (creating headlands) like you are doing is one way around the AI issue. Coldborough was the map that lead me to AutoCombine. A great little mod that at least clears up the harvesting issues of non-square fields.
-PC Win 10
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I have to agree with @gopbernie, auto combine is a great mod for round fields and just any field in general. I highly recommend the mod!

Here is the link to the mod: http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... bine-v4-1/ :this: It is the latest version v4.1.

How to post your log.txt
gigemaggs99

Post by gigemaggs99 »

Question about AI workers. On Xbox One or PS4 my workers will drive 0-1 mph in the night, do they not like to work at night? The same fields with the same equipment in the daytime they'll work MUCH MUCH faster.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

gigemaggs99 wrote:Question about AI workers. On Xbox One or PS4 my workers will drive 0-1 mph in the night, do they not like to work at night? The same fields with the same equipment in the daytime they'll work MUCH MUCH faster.
Are you sure the cruise control is at the maximum speed? If the cruise control is up all the way, your workers will go the right limit to start doing whatever. Note: They will not go full speed when working, just the set max speed limit they can go, which is set in the tool. On PS4, just move the left joystick up and that will increase the cruise control.

How to post your log.txt
gigemaggs99

Post by gigemaggs99 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
gigemaggs99 wrote:Question about AI workers. On Xbox One or PS4 my workers will drive 0-1 mph in the night, do they not like to work at night? The same fields with the same equipment in the daytime they'll work MUCH MUCH faster.
Are you sure the cruise control is at the maximum speed? If the cruise control is up all the way, your workers will go the right limit to start doing whatever. Note: They will not go full speed when working, just the set max speed limit they can go, which is set in the tool. On PS4, just move the left joystick up and that will increase the cruise control.

I'll check to make sure, I'm pretty sure it is set to MAX speed but I'll double check. I do know they seem to go full speed in the daytime, but at night when it's super dark they go VERY slow.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

gigemaggs99 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:

I'll check to make sure, I'm pretty sure it is set to MAX speed but I'll double check. I do know they seem to go full speed in the daytime, but at night when it's super dark they go VERY slow.
That is quite odd why they are doing that... :hmm:

How to post your log.txt
gigemaggs99

Post by gigemaggs99 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
gigemaggs99 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: Are you sure the cruise control is at the maximum speed? If the cruise control is up all the way, your workers will go the right limit to start doing whatever. Note: They will not go full speed when working, just the set max speed limit they can go, which is set in the tool. On PS4, just move the left joystick up and that will increase the cruise control.

Not sure....are you being sarcastic? I mean I can run full speed at night with the headlights on, so I figure the AI helper should be able to go faster than 1mph, It's just strange how in the daytime they go full blast and it's nice, but at night, not so much.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

gigemaggs99 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
gigemaggs99 wrote:

Not sure....are you being sarcastic? I mean I can run full speed at night with the headlights on, so I figure the AI helper should be able to go faster than 1mph, It's just strange how in the daytime they go full blast and it's nice, but at night, not so much.
No I was't being sarcastic, I was meaning, I don't know why the hired hand will go slow at night, but full speed at day. :smileynew: But yes, it is strange.

How to post your log.txt
gigemaggs99

Post by gigemaggs99 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
gigemaggs99 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: That is quite odd why they are doing that... :hmm:

No I was't being sarcastic, I was meaning, I don't know why the hired hand will go slow at night, but full speed at day. :smileynew: But yes, it is strange.
I'm not sure, maybe they don't like to work at night?

I do know another thing that's hard is if I start the work, bet it cultivating, or sowing and then higher a worker after I've started they will make the wrong first turn and go back over the area I've already worked. Gotta watch the hired help, they like to be lazy.
gigemaggs99

Post by gigemaggs99 »

I think I figured it out. For some reason after I higher a worker it turns the cruise control down to 0-2, if I adjust the cruise back up to max then they will drive faster. After I dismiss the worker, then again the cruise control is set to a lower value than MAX. Not sure why it's doing this but at least I've got it figured out for now.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

gigemaggs99 wrote:I think I figured it out. For some reason after I higher a worker it turns the cruise control down to 0-2, if I adjust the cruise back up to max then they will drive faster. After I dismiss the worker, then again the cruise control is set to a lower value than MAX. Not sure why it's doing this but at least I've got it figured out for now.
Glad you figured out temporary solution. *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt