Steering wheel question.

Enigma78

Steering wheel question.

Post by Enigma78 »

Not sure but I'd imagine this has been asked before. My son bought this game with his birthday money (he's 8 by the way and thank you to youtuber daggerwin for getting him interested in these games) a few months ago and he loves it. He is wanting to get a steering wheel for this game.

He's hopeful that Santa Claus will bring him Farming Simulator 17 :D

Since he purchased this he has been using the keyboard and although it works fine but he'd like to have a steering wheel. Unfortunately we can not afford the offered by saitek. I was wanting to know from others if there is a good but cheaper alternative to saitek? He owns the PC version of this game. Ideally I'd like to get something at or below $50.00 due to the holidays putting a bit of a strain on our finances. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JohnDeere318

Re: Steering wheel question.

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You know, this actually hasn't been asked before... Unfortunately, you will have to find a good used one, because there is no brand new one for under $50.

Well, would you looky here!: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Sidew ... SwXeJYM09G :this: This one is practically brand new, except he opened the box is all (means lower price :wink3: ).

I think this is what your son is looking for! It is $70, but $20 isn't that much. :smileynew: It ends in 17 days, so I would act quick! :biggrin2:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Enigma78

Post by Enigma78 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum!

You know, this actually hasn't been asked before... Unfortunately, you will have to find a good used one, because there is no brand new one for under $50.

Well, would you looky here!: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Sidew ... SwXeJYM09G :this: This one is practically brand new, except he opened the box is all (means lower price :wink3: ).

I think this is what your son is looking for! It is $70, but $20 isn't that much. :smileynew: It ends in 17 days, so I would act quick! :biggrin2:
Thanks for this. I should be able to get this on payday this week. My son is going to be thrilled.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Enigma78 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for this. I should be able to get this on payday this week. My son is going to be thrilled.
I bet he will be! I know I would! :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt