Using DLC

Kjartan

Using DLC

Post by Kjartan »

I have installed some DLC in my FS!%, but I can't find the equipment anywhere. I saw one tractor in the shop one time, but not seen it again. When I click the downloaded files it says DLC already installed. How I find this?
JohnDeere318

Re: Using DLC

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Can you give us a picture of what you are dealing with? That would help us much faster and to get your problem solved. :) For example, if you have Holmer DLC installed, you will have to look under the "Beet Harvesters" category and you will have to scroll to the end of the list to find it. Like most, if you install a DLC, you will have to scroll all of the way to the end of the list to buy it/use it.

When you are in FS15, click "Options", then go to "Mods" at the bottom and the DLC will be at the top of the list and make sure it is in the game.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Kjartan

Post by Kjartan »

I have a Lamborghine pack, New Holland loader and classic pack. I see them in options, but I don't find it when I open my game.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Oh oh, you have mods, you have to click the top right arrow in the shop two times and there will be a "Mods" directory. Those free DLC's aren't really DLC's at all, even though they say they are, they are more like mods.

How to post your log.txt
Kjartan

Post by Kjartan »

Oh, ok! Now I found them. Thank you very much for the help. I never clicked to open the categories there - I thought it was the same the other ones.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Kjartan wrote:Oh, ok! Now I found them. Thank you very much for the help. I never clicked to open the categories there - I thought it was the same the other ones.
Yeah FS17 does that now. In FS17, they now put mods and regular equipment in the same category, whereas in FS15, they are separate.

No problem, glad I could help. :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt