Ma musique en sonnerie sur iphone x

MartinL

Ma musique en sonnerie sur iphone x

Post by MartinL »

Bonjour,

Pour la convertir en sonnerie reconnue par l'iPhone, il suffit juste de modifier l'extension en .m4r.
https://sonneriesgratuite.com/
j'ai suivi toutes les étapes et je n'arrive pas à changer le fichier m4a en m4r, je n'arrive pas à modifier l'extension du fichier quand je vais les propriétes, et renonmer ne le change pas non plus, je suis desespéré. sonneriesgratuite.com/sonneries-iphone/sonnerie iphone gratuite aidez moi svp
https://sonneriesgratuite.com/telephone/
Last edited by MartinL on Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
husher

Re: Ploughing up Grassland

Post by husher »

do it all the time and its profitable, especially where the maps fields are small and theres way too much grass.
don't worry about it everybody does it, anyway it gives you valuable ploughing practice.
may i recomend using two ploughs; the stock red one for marking out the boundry and the larger green one for the actual cutting it works a treat. if you want a real challenge get onto FS-UK and look for 'hard working'2 by the woodman, it'll keep you going for ages.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

While I've yet to play this map, (I downloaded it but got distracted by Ackendorf) this is something I often do when starting out, I try to leave 1 good sized chunk of grass for mowing purposes and plough the rest up whilst waiting for crops to grow.
I generally plough quite close to the borders and then go around with the 3m seeder and sow grass afterwards to neaten up the edges and leave room to unload the combine. I also use the plough to join adjacent fields or groups of fields to make for easier working.
A good trick I've found is to round off any sharp corners, that way autocombine will just keep going round for the first couple of laps and not get caught up on obstacles when it's trying to make the turn, which makes up for losing the small amount of crop in the corner, to my mind.
The only problem you may have is if you get many animals, you might not have enough grass to keep them fed just by mowing field borders and verges, but it's easy enough to replant a field with grass if needs be.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
gopbernie

Post by gopbernie »

And a great way to take a couple of smaller fields and combine into something larger by plowing the area in between.
-PC Win 10
rozcally59479

Re: Ma musique en sonnerie sur iphone x

Post by rozcally59479 »

MartinL wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:15 am Bonjour,

Pour la convertir en sonnerie reconnue par l'iPhone, il suffit juste de modifier l'extension en .m4r.

j'ai suivi toutes les étapes et je n'arrive pas à changer le fichier m4a en m4r, je n'arrive pas à modifier l'extension du fichier quand je vais les propriétes, et renonmer ne le change pas non plus, je suis desespéré.
aidez moi svp
Je rencontre également le même problème sur mon iPhone 11.