Forage Wagon not working

adamjohnson

Forage Wagon not working

Post by adamjohnson »

Hi all!

So the forage wage included in the base game, the TERA VITESSE 5201 doesn't collect cut grass, and from past expecience, I think it didn't collect hay either.

I've been having this issue for months but I assumed the fault was in one of my installed mods or modded vehicles, so out of laziness I let it go and used the smaller storage capacity wagons. But today I finally decided to look into it, took all my mods out and started a new game just to test if without mods the wagon worked... but still doesn't, which I find most odd.

And yes, I used tractors with way higher kW/hp than the forage needs to do the test, so I don't believe that would be the issue.

To be honest I don't remember if in the past said wagon worked for me or it stopped working at some point.

Am I missing something here? I'd appreciate any ideas on what the problem is.

Tags: samsung ringtones free mobile, iphone ringtones, funny ringtones download free
Last edited by adamjohnson on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
chrisben

Re: Forage Wagon not working

Post by chrisben »

Never had a problem with it before so I just checked on a field. Half the field teddered for hay, the other half of the field just grass. Works fine. If it didn't work these past 2+ years, there would be page after page of complaints.

Are you lowering the pickup "V" key, and turning on the forage wagon "B" key?