FS 13 - Mowing with Worker?

Monarch1st

FS 13 - Mowing with Worker?

Post by Monarch1st »

This is for FS 13 - please redirect if off topic here. I just didn't see a forum for it, and this is the closest.

I would like to do more mowing since the mowing mission on this map is lucrative. But you are unable to hire a worker to do it for you, at least for the Kunz PZ setup I have. And nor, iirc, for the Krone BiG M.
Plus it is tedious and takes time I could be using for other things.

Is there a mowing setup that does allow you to hire a worker to do it?
Hairy Bob

Re: FS 13 - Mowing with Worker?

Post by Hairy Bob »

As far as I'm aware the only way is to use courseplay, is that an option? In 15 autotractor would control the mower, but I never got along with that mod, and removed it in short order.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Monarch1st

Post by Monarch1st »

I'm not aware of courseplay. If it'll help, then I'll go give it a look
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I've not played fs13 myself so I don't know how similar the mod is, but teabelly did a very informative series of how to videos on YouTube that should help.
Courseplay is a quite in depth mod and can seem bewildering at first, but stick with it, you'll soon find all kinds of uses for it.
I often have 5 or more workers doing various jobs around the farm, it really brings the game to life when you drive around and see a pair of tractors cultivating a big field, then watch one drive over to a combine, unload it and drive off down the road.
It's almost like being at work on a real farm, except the other drivers don't wave at you!
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

there is no helper for mowers in FS13, you could use courseplay or try autotractor: https://www.modhoster.com/mods/autotractor
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC