washed potatoes

dandare75

washed potatoes

Post by dandare75 »

In current map, i have the fruit type of washed potatoes as option to sell.Currently no storage amount and no price against any of the sell points in the map, how do i put a price against a sell point so that i can then sell produce, store and sell the washed potatoes?

Looking at 2/3 sell points for these.

Apologies if this is something simple, not a computer techy

many thanks
Hairy Bob

Re: washed potatoes

Post by Hairy Bob »

As far as I can make out, you have to steam the washed potatoes (if we're talking about Iron Horse, the steamer is just east of the potato washer, at the north east of the map) before any of the sell points will accept them.
I'm sure you can add a fill type to a sell point using GE, but I can't get it to work on my PC so wouldn't know where to begin. You might try asking this question on the fsuk forums, there are a lot of modders there who are generally very helpful.
Only other thing you could try is the Gutermarkt point of sale mod, which is a placeable and accepts most fruits, although I've not tried it with washed potatoes and the description doesn't mention everything that it takes.
https://www.modhoster.com/mods/verkaufs ... uetermarkt
Sorry I can't be more help.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
dandare75

Post by dandare75 »

Hairy Bob wrote:As far as I can make out, you have to steam the washed potatoes (if we're talking about Iron Horse, the steamer is just east of the potato washer, at the north east of the map) before any of the sell points will accept them.
I'm sure you can add a fill type to a sell point using GE, but I can't get it to work on my PC so wouldn't know where to begin. You might try asking this question on the fsuk forums, there are a lot of modders there who are generally very helpful.
Only other thing you could try is the Gutermarkt point of sale mod, which is a placeable and accepts most fruits, although I've not tried it with washed potatoes and the description doesn't mention everything that it takes.
https://www.modhoster.com/mods/verkaufs ... uetermarkt
Sorry I can't be more help.
Thanks Bob. Been more than helpful . have posted on fs uk.no replies. Will give mod a go :biggrin2:
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Let me know how it works out, I've just been steaming them myself but don't do a great deal of potatoes, I've never found a harvester that I'm keen on, and spent 15 years working with them IRL so I'm more interested in the rest of the farm tbh!
I do try not to overuse the gutermarkt mod as the prices can be a bit too tempting and I prefer using a variety of sell points, but it's a useful mod to have nonetheless.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc