help a newbie

whughes

help a newbie

Post by whughes »

can someone give me the map coordinate's to sell logs on the westbridge version. thanks
husher

Re: help a newbie

Post by husher »

i can tell you where to go; the bottom left hand corner past the resteraunt and by the large field think its field 13 just next to it you will see a rather small lumberyard just past the oil derricks.
if you have a physical copy of the game check out the manual page 24/25
whughes

Post by whughes »

thanks. I have bought the scorpion king harvester , but were is the forest? the trees near the road say :not supported:
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

With the scorpion you can only harvest/process the evergreen/fir/spruce or whatever it is, the other trees must be cut by hand (chain saw)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

There isn't a forest to speak of as it's a map from fs13, if you want to do much forestry you need a tree planter, pallets of saplings from the garden centre and about 11 in game days for them to grow. There is a mod pack for bigger pallets of saplings, which hold 120 apiece rather than 20, and you can get a connector to allow you to pull 3 planters at once to speed the job up. It's much simpler IMO to play a different map with forestry already established though.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
gopbernie

Post by gopbernie »

If you like the layout of Westbridge but want a stronger forest option I would suggest this map.

http://pc-sg.uk/resources/westbridge-forest.58/
-PC Win 10
glen

Post by glen »

can someone tell me how to get my vehicles to move...they will start just wont move
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

glen, can you elaborate more on that please?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Should be W A S D keys if on PC, left/right trigger on consoles
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc