How do I "easily" remove trees from Gold pack map?

Jamie Dimon

How do I "easily" remove trees from Gold pack map?

Post by Jamie Dimon » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:08 am

Hi guys, I'm trying to extend the fields on the Gold pack map (Slovnovkov or whatever it's called??) but I really do not like the forestry side of the game. If those trees could be cut down with the Ponnse then I would be ok but apparently they're the wrong sort of tree Huh (is that even possible?)
http://hyundai3cuc.vn/san-pham/xe-tai-v ... x30-2-cho/
So my question is, is there any way of removing these trees without having to go through the rigmarole of felling them by hand and then trying to handle all the odd shaped bits?

I have over 100 hours on the map and really don't want to have to start all over again.

Thanks,
xe hyundai hd700 đồng vàng
Last edited by Jamie Dimon on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

juf.de

Re: How do I "easily" remove trees from Gold pack map?

Post by juf.de » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:33 am

Short answer: no
Yoiu have to do fell them by hand.
Anleitung für log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)
Tutorial for log.txt, Giants Imagehoster, Console commands (PC)
Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
PN nur für persönliche Unterhaltungen. | PM only for personal conversation.
Playing on PC

Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Longer answer, get the Bruks Un front mounted chipper/stump grinder on a decent sized tractor with a trailer on the back and turn them into woodchips quickly and easily. It takes longer to haul the chips away for sale than anything. I dump them in a placeable heap until I need some cash or there's a great demand.
Some bigger trees may need cutting with the chainsaw first but it will fell most easily.
It's not the most realistic way, but can't be beaten for ease IMO.
https://www.modhoster.com/mods/bruks-un-v1-0
That's the v1, I use the v2 but can't find the site I got it from, there are a few if you Google it but it depends if you trust the site or not. Modhoster is generally good, so I posted that link.
Farming Oakfield, Cherry Hills and Valley View on pc

Waldo690

Post by Waldo690 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:23 am

Hairy Bob, hoping you or someone can help me. I was doing exactly that, chipper tractor and a trailer for the longest time on FS15, then one day it stopped loading the trailer, all it does now is chip up the trees, load the trailer for a split second then it's back to zero. I have no idea why, I have used different tractors, trailers, even tried different Bruk versions. I'm kinda lost. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:46 am

Could be a mod conflict. Check your log and fix or remove any mods with errors. If it still won't work try it on a new save with only the Bruks in your mods folder.
Farming Oakfield, Cherry Hills and Valley View on pc

husher

Post by husher » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:13 am

i know how you feel but its a case of extensive manual labor, i'm working the 'glenlivet estate' map and removing all the tangled up over tree-ed population has taken over a hundred hours so far. don't get me wrong its a nice map but theres so many trees that have been planted so close together that even when you cut them down they stay upright (and don't do much for the frame rate)-set frustration factor to 9!!
just have patience and enjoy the money when it comes rolling in i've made 13 million so far.