Crop yields

Erica Von

Crop yields

Post by Erica Von »

Is there anything written on FS 15 or 17 crop yields using the different fertilizers?
Erica Von

Re: Crop yields

Post by Erica Von »

I read somewhere that using the spray fertilizer increases crop yield 2x, I have tried the slurry and the manure spreaders and I don't see any difference in tons from my crops.
Unless I am missing something I use just either one not all of them or a combination of them just say use slurry instead of the sprayed stuff or use cow fertilizer instead of slurry,
its more time consuming esp. on large fields and I don't' see any kind of improvement that I would think I should see,
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

You are correct, in FS 15 and even in 17 all the different types of fert yield the same. You are also correct that in 15 fert gives you 2x yield.
PS4
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

well thank you Have to tell my hubby that It was not the gin after all.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Erica Von wrote:well thank you Have to tell my hubby that It was not the gin after all.
:lol: :lol: No your good its not the gin! Its maybe not realistic but if Giants made it that one type was better than the other then players would only use that type. This way you can use which one you like or the one that you have on hand. Manure and slurry may be more time consuming but it is also free if you have cattle. Also if you process silage at the biogas plant the slurry is free there too. The dry and liquid cost more but are faster to apply so it's all in how you want to play it.
PS4
Guil

Post by Guil »

Did fs15 have digestate?
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

It certainly does, there's usually a big tank at the bga which you can fill slurry from, after processing silage.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Guil

Post by Guil »

I remember the tank but never knew it had a use lol. I played fs15 for a year on ps4.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

that big red tank? Ive tried that really goes through slurry though. went to the 18k tank with a cultivator though