Stupid

OrcaAmity

Re: Stupid

Post by OrcaAmity »

canadafarms wrote:Ok what time speed are you playing on?

As far as commodity prices they do fluctuate and in 15 this was hourly so if you dump grain at 3:58 the prices change at 4:00 and on the hour. When you sell grain at a certain spot the price will drop too so if you have a good price you want to get as much in before the hour is up. In 17 the price changes as soon as you finish dumping but in 15 it gives you an hour at that price. Also keep an eye out for great demands, in 15 the price will go up as high as double the regular price for great demand.
Real Time. It was on 5x and my money is dropping slower now but still too often. It says in the loan thing zero interest and I wonder why they are still taking interest that's if it is the bank. Also I wonder why they are taking a number of amounts in one day when banks normally charge once a day.

I got a demand earlier and I never noticed a big alert on my screen. I saw a flashing icon and then it expired before I could get some wheat there.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

My previous post, I mentioned about my money dropping because I thought I was typing in another thread of mine about my money dropping every few minutes.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

So you are not using workers then? Workers will take some and if you are using them for seeding and fertilizing they can auto buy seed and fert and you will really notice the money going then. I will fire up 15 here and check on some things because its been so long since I played and 17 is much different where it comes to money and expenses.
PS4
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

canadafarms wrote:Ok what time speed are you playing on?

As far as commodity prices they do fluctuate and in 15 this was hourly so if you dump grain at 3:58 the prices change at 4:00 and on the hour. When you sell grain at a certain spot the price will drop too so if you have a good price you want to get as much in before the hour is up. In 17 the price changes as soon as you finish dumping but in 15 it gives you an hour at that price. Also keep an eye out for great demands, in 15 the price will go up as high as double the regular price for great demand.
Okay. Thanks for the information.