Missions

OrcaAmity

Missions

Post by OrcaAmity »

What's with all the missions at the beginning that requires a Frontloader with Palletfork when we don't have any of that at the beginning? I went to take out a loan to buy those items and my loan credit isn't high enough. I've already got my two fields growing crops. What am I supposed to do in the meantime? stand around watching my wheat grow?
JohnDeere318

Re: Missions

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Until you buy everything needed for the loader missions, you will just have to speed up time to be able to harvest the wheat field. Once you accept the missions, they will still be available forever, unless you decline them, then they will disappear. Just common sense really. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Until you buy everything needed for the loader missions, you will just have to speed up time to be able to harvest the wheat field. Once you accept the missions, they will still be available forever, unless you decline them, then they will disappear. Just common sense really. :)
Okay. Thanks. I'll try that. The only problem with this game when we're early into it, when all our crops are growing and we can't do any missions there's nothing else to do apart from looking for gold coins and that search for them gets boring and farmers don't normally go on a treasure hunt. I thought it would be nice to do some missions and make some money in the meantime as my crops are growing. I've only had one mission to mow somebody's lawn and it's typical, the cheaper equipment I have and the lawn mowing is rarely available. The jobs always coming up are the ones requiring an expensive Frontloader with a Palletfork when it's obvious people that start the game don't have that expensive equipment for the jobs. I wonder how the makers of the game never thought that one through. It's like asking an unexperienced bricklayer to build a wall and expecting him to build the wall 100%. Same with what I'm talking about in this game, we can't do those missions without the equipment and nobody can afford to buy it early in the game. I tried to get a loan to buy what I need and I reached my loan limit with nowhere near enough money so a loan doesn't help.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yeah I hear you, it is hard to make money in the early beginning of the game, but as soon as you start to learn more about this game, the more easier it is to earn money. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt