Texture Look

OrcaAmity

Texture Look

Post by OrcaAmity »

Is there a way to change the texture look? When I plough a field, the parts that I ploughed looks no different to the ground that I haven't ploughed and it's hard to tell at times where to position my tractor next ready to drive down another part of a field. In FS 17 the ground looks darker when it's ploughed. In FS 15 it looks the same.
JohnDeere318

Re: Texture Look

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Are you talking about cultivation? Plowing is something different where it has, sort of like speed bumps, in the ground. Is that what you are meaning? I am having a little bit of a hard time comprehending your questions.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Are you talking about cultivation? Plowing is something different where it has, sort of like speed bumps, in the ground. Is that what you are meaning? I am having a little bit of a hard time comprehending your questions.
That's what I meant. Before the ground is ploughed it looks the same as a carpet I used to have and when it's ploughed it still doesn't look like the ground. In FS 17 the texture looks better apart from when we cut the grass. In FS 15 and FS 17, when we cut the grass there's always a flat green line through it. In the video footage at the beginning of FS 17 when we see grass being cut, the cut grass looks real in that footage. In the game itself it looks fake in both the FS games I mentioned.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yeah that video before you start FS17 was a CGI (Computer-Generated Imagery) video, they made that for the E3 show last year. It would nice if FS looked like that.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt