My Money Keeps On Dropping Slightly

OrcaAmity

My Money Keeps On Dropping Slightly

Post by OrcaAmity »

My money keeps on dropping slightly where I notice now and then about $300 to $400 is gone. Is this a bug or is it to do with my bank loan where there's interest coming out? I did take a loan out and I haven't had a chance to pay any of the money back yet and I'm wondering if the loan is behind this.
JohnDeere318

Re: My Money Keeps On Dropping Slightly

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Are you hiring a worker? If you hire a worker, your money will slowly go down because the workers are automatically being paid to do the work for you.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Are you hiring a worker? If you hire a worker, your money will slowly go down because the workers are automatically being paid to do the work for you.
I haven't. I don't know what is going on.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Are you hiring a worker? If you hire a worker, your money will slowly go down because the workers are automatically being paid to do the work for you.
I'm keeping an eye on my money and I'm losing about $20.00 a minute. So far I've lost over $2,000.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Hmm, I would look at your finances page and see what is going on. Press "I" on your keyboard and click one of the arrows at the top of the screen.

How to post your log.txt
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Ok so after looking at 15 again there is a couple things I forgot about. In order to see your finances to figure out where your money is going you have to find the ATM machine on the map. When you get to it a command will come up in the upper left corner showing you haw to access it. If I remember correctly there are some hidden costs that do come out of your account but you will see them on your finances at the ATM. Second thing is, find the telephone symbol on the map and go there, you can pull up a menu and there is little bits of info on how to/or what are some of the different things in the game.
PS4
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Oh yeah, @canadafarms is correct. Haven't played FS15 in awhile, but that did bring up some of my memory. If you are on PC, press "Insert" on your keyboard and you will see the finances page. If you are not on PC, do what @canadafarms said and then you will be able to see these expenses.

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

canadafarms wrote:Ok so after looking at 15 again there is a couple things I forgot about. In order to see your finances to figure out where your money is going you have to find the ATM machine on the map. When you get to it a command will come up in the upper left corner showing you haw to access it. If I remember correctly there are some hidden costs that do come out of your account but you will see them on your finances at the ATM. Second thing is, find the telephone symbol on the map and go there, you can pull up a menu and there is little bits of info on how to/or what are some of the different things in the game.
In Overview under Finances, it mentions Vehicle Costs -1022 $ and Other -292 $. Also my vehicle costs has gone up since the day before I was playing this game. Why am I being charged more now? It was over $600 now it's over $1,022 and I never bought any other vehicles since. I can't afford to. All my money is going on is paying off my loan.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Was the previous day a full 24hr day with all the same equipment? Not sure if there was depreciation and maintenance like there is in 17, but if you are frustrated with the costs in 15 you won't like 17 because it is a lot more. Also I think things like fuel are included in that too. Other than that it's hard for me to say because I usually don't sweat the small stuff. I know at first it can be challenging but once you get rolling you won't even notice those small expenses.
PS4
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I agree with @canadafarms, it could be fuel costs, the majority in the "Other" slot is very minor stuff. :)

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

canadafarms wrote:Was the previous day a full 24hr day with all the same equipment? Not sure if there was depreciation and maintenance like there is in 17, but if you are frustrated with the costs in 15 you won't like 17 because it is a lot more. Also I think things like fuel are included in that too. Other than that it's hard for me to say because I usually don't sweat the small stuff. I know at first it can be challenging but once you get rolling you won't even notice those small expenses.
What do you mean by a full 24-hour day with the same equipment? The thing about fuel, I'm not sure why I'd be charged more for that when I pay for it at the gas station I refuel at.

At the moment my money is dropping less by the looks of it since I changed my game to Real Time and paid more of my bank loan. I don't know if things have changed because of changing the setting to Real Time or if this is linked to the bank loan where the fees are smaller now because I paid over $40,000 back.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:I agree with @canadafarms, it could be fuel costs, the majority in the "Other" slot is very minor stuff. :)
What sort are fuel costs is this? I paid for my fuel at the gas station and then money is being taken from my bank account every minute in 5x Timescale. If this is because of the use of my vehicles, why are they charging me all this every minute? Why not weekly? Why minutely? This is absurd. How are we supposed to become rich farmers with this happening? I feel as if my hard-earned cash is being robbed from me as fast as I'm making it. It seemed to start dropping quick again from what I noticed when I was harvesting my wheat. There's times when I wonder if there's any point in this game when money is coming about of my bank account as fast as I'm making it. It's as if my character is married with a joint bank account where his wife is obsessed with spending.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Here's what I've done to making quick money fast. Take the Hurlimann tractor up to the Lumber Mill, buy a chainsaw, and then start cutting the big trees there around the perimeter and push them into the pond. Mill is at the top left corner of map. This made me tons of money quick and made a lot of it. *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Here's what I've done to making quick money fast. Take the Hurlimann tractor up to the Lumber Mill, buy a chainsaw, and then start cutting the big trees there around the perimeter and push them into the pond. Mill is at the top left corner of map. This made me tons of money quick and made a lot of it. *thumbsup*
Thanks for the tip. Did you get money after pushing the log in the pond as simple as that? I'm using the Bjornholm map so I don't know yet if I can do this because for all I know you might have been on a different map. Thanks again for that tip.

About the money dropping down. Yesterday I popped on FS 13 and I was only in the game for just one second and $2.00 was already taken from me and I thought, "For goodness sake. Give me a chance to do something first." If this is down to use of our vehicles I wonder why we have to pay that when we own the vehicles. Who pays a company money like that so often over stuff when the customers own the property. It's like a home owner having to pay rent as well even though they own their property and getting charged rent by the minute instead of by the week or by the month.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yes you do get money right then. Once you push the tree in (don't get the tractor in the pond too!), you get instant money. About $11k for each tree.

For the money, that just seems really, really weird. :hmm:

How to post your log.txt