Where's The Best Place To Find Help Straight Away?

OrcaAmity

Where's The Best Place To Find Help Straight Away?

Post by OrcaAmity »

Where's the best place to find help straight away? Everywhere I Google it all people have posted is nothing but cheats and mods. Don't any of those people know how to play a game properly? What is the point in them buying this game when they are going to cheat their way through it. It defeats the purpose completely of playing it.
canadafarms

Re: Where's The Best Place To Find Help Straight Away?

Post by canadafarms »

Have you done the tutorials that are in the game menu? That will help you with the basics, and a lot of it is trial and error. There are unlimited ways to go about playing so sometimes you just have to try different things to see what suits you.
PS4
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

canadafarms wrote:Have you done the tutorials that are in the game menu? That will help you with the basics, and a lot of it is trial and error. There are unlimited ways to go about playing so sometimes you just have to try different things to see what suits you.
I forgot about the tutorial. I don't want to access it encase it messes my game up.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

OrcaAmity wrote:
I forgot about the tutorial. I don't want to access it encase it messes my game up.
It won't mess anything up, it is a completely different thing and won't do anything to your save.
PS4