Seeds & Fertilizer

OrcaAmity

Seeds & Fertilizer

Post by OrcaAmity »

Where are the seeds and fertilizer located at the store? I looked everywhere and I can't see them. Thanks.
canadafarms

Re: Seeds & Fertilizer

Post by canadafarms »

OrcaAmity wrote:Where are the seeds and fertilizer located at the store? I looked everywhere and I can't see them. Thanks.
They aren't at the store in 15. Just look on your PDA map and there should be a symbol showing where to get them. I forget the exact places on the 15 maps but on one map it was the garden centre and another was the greenhouse and of course you have seed at your yard too.
PS4
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

canadafarms wrote:
OrcaAmity wrote:Where are the seeds and fertilizer located at the store? I looked everywhere and I can't see them. Thanks.
They aren't at the store in 15. Just look on your PDA map and there should be a symbol showing where to get them. I forget the exact places on the 15 maps but on one map it was the garden centre and another was the greenhouse and of course you have seed at your yard too.
Okay. Thanks. When I went to the garden centre there was nothing there.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

I just saw the greenhouses and there's stuff there. Thanks.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Can I actually buy the stuff and load it in a trailer and take it to my farm? I didn't know I have to drive my sower or fertilizer to refill at the greenhouse. I prefer to buy stuff in bulk and drive it to my farm to save time driving down here so much.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

The seed and fertilizer is located at the farm. There should be seed pallets, and then a blue "jug" looking thing by the little shed at the main farm.

Here are some screenshots to help you out a bit:

Seed:

Fertilizer (solid and liquid):
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:The seed and fertilizer is located at the farm. There should be seed pallets, and then a blue "jug" looking thing by the little shed at the main farm.

Here are some screenshots to help you out a bit:

Seed:

Fertilizer (solid and liquid):
I found them at my farm already, I was wondering about when they run out. Thanks.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

They don't run out, you just get charged for refilling.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc