Price Checking

OrcaAmity

Price Checking

Post by OrcaAmity »

Where is the price list so I can check to see how things are selling for? In FS 17 there's one where the prices are in red, green and white. I want to check out what's what so I know what to plant to make better money on.
JohnDeere318

Re: Price Checking

Post by JohnDeere318 »

On your gamepad, press the left joystick to be able to bring up the price menu. I could be wrong about this, but I believe that's how you do it.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:On your gamepad, press the left joystick to be able to bring up the price menu. I could be wrong about this, but I believe that's how you do it.
That's where I went buy nothing is colour coded the way it is in FS 17 so I don't know what is going to sell better.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Ohhhh, you're meaning vehicles? Sorry, a misunderstanding from me, I thought you were talking about crop crops, my apologies. Ok, if you drive to the shop on FS15, you get 20% extra cash when you sell the vehicle in the yellow construction looking tape on the ground box thingy. Usually, the vehicles get docked 1/4 off of the original price when first buy them. They will not depreciate like in FS17. If you sell it from the shop and not drive to the shop, you will not get an extra 20% for the vehicle. If you are in need for cash, I highly recommend you drive to the shop to get that extra 20%. I hope this makes sense. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Fs15 doesn't tell you what is a good or bad price, only whether it went up or down in the last hour.
On the left of the screen, next to the crop type and amount you have in storage, there may be a green arrow pointing up, indicating the price went up, or a red arrow pointing down. No arrow means the price didn't change by much.
Selling a lot of one crop causes it's price to drop at the top of the next hour, and causes the others to rise. This is to encourage growing more than one crop.
It is possible to manipulate the market somewhat by storing several crops, then selling one at a time for an hour at a time, so that you get the best possible price for the last crop you sell.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc