Different Prices When Selling

OrcaAmity

Different Prices When Selling

Post by OrcaAmity »

I noticed when I sell things, such as wheat, I'm given a lot less compared to what Storage - Prices says. For example, in Storage - Prices, it said my wheat was worth over $7,000 and I went and sold it a few minutes later and I was only given just over $4,000. I noticed this before with my wheat where Storage - Prices told me my wheat was worth over $11,000 and I was only given over $8,000 for it. What is this? If this is tax or VAT what kind of tax or VAT is this? It's bad enough I'm being charged money by the minute and now whacking sums of money are being taken from my earnings to make things more harder to get rich.

I thought it was dumb in FS 17 when the farmers give us whacking sums of money for working on their fields but with what goes on in FS 15 with what I mentioned above is just as dumb. How many companies that bill customers for the same things as on-going bills charge customers by the minute? I still don't even know for sure what I'm being billed for by the minute.
JohnDeere318

Re: Different Prices When Selling

Post by JohnDeere318 »

You mean it is saying $700? That sounds about right. $7,000 is way too much money for that. $700 sound more right, if you were given only $4,000.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:You mean it is saying $700? That sounds about right. $7,000 is way too much money for that. $700 sound more right, if you were given only $4,000.
It was over $7,000. It had a comma in it. It's as if the buys are ripping me off each time and I'm losing about 25% each time of my earnings on each sell.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Hmm, that is weird, shouldn't be saying $7,000/liter. :hmm:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I think you may be looking at the amount of crop you have in storage, on the left hand side of the screen, which is displayed in litres, or l. To the right of that are the prices which each station will pay per 1000l of product, which fluctuate over time, changing every hour.
The game doesn't​ tell you directly how much your crop is worth, you'd have to work that out based on the figures given to you.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Hairy Bob wrote:I think you may be looking at the amount of crop you have in storage, on the left hand side of the screen, which is displayed in litres, or l. To the right of that are the prices which each station will pay per 1000l of product, which fluctuate over time, changing every hour.
The game doesn't​ tell you directly how much your crop is worth, you'd have to work that out based on the figures given to you.
It appears I was looking at the wrong part. Here's a screenshot of what I have at the moment. There's three wagons loads of wheat in my silo.