Something Seriously Needs Changing

OrcaAmity

Something Seriously Needs Changing

Post by OrcaAmity »

Something seriously needs changing. When we browse the store and buy something, there should be an "Are You Sure" option. I'm playing this on the Xbox One and there's times when I press LB and Y to open my baler and I get the store coming up and twice I almost bought something I never wanted. Earlier it selected a tractor and luckily I don't have enough money otherwise I would have spent nearly all my money and changed from $149,956 to almost broke. There should be a "Are You Sure" message so if any blunder happens we have an extra chance to avoid buying what we don't want yet or what we already have. I keep on selecting Sales as a better chance of not buying anything by accident because Sales is mostly empty and it keeps highlighting the category I last used.
Airborne82nd

Re: Something Seriously Needs Changing

Post by Airborne82nd »

I never had that issue, but i'll tell you this, the Xbox One and PS4 controllers (i have both sytems) are waaay too sensitive, and because of that you may get int those probles. I use a Cronus and use my 360 controller on all my systems, and for me, w/o that, i don't where i'd be. They have to come out with different model controllers.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Airborne82nd wrote:I never had that issue, but i'll tell you this, the Xbox One and PS4 controllers (i have both sytems) are waaay too sensitive, and because of that you may get int those probles. I use a Cronus and use my 360 controller on all my systems, and for me, w/o that, i don't where i'd be. They have to come out with different model controllers.
I noticed ages ago the sticks on the Xbox One controller seems more loose and they are more stiff on the Xbox 360 controller.
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

Especially if you have big hands like me. I think the One controller is unusable for me, and so i'm glad i can use my 360 controller. And because they're more loose and sensitive on the One, i think that's why you're getting those errors.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I noticed the same issue as the OP, and actually bought things accidentally before I trained myself to hold the left trigger for a bit before pressing the function button. There were plenty of times when I accidentally hired a worker instead of lowering my seeder too.
Whilst I agree that it would be nice to have to confirm purchases, I can't see Giants adding this feature to a game that came out 2 and a half years ago, which has been superseded by their new release.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Airborne82nd wrote:Especially if you have big hands like me. I think the One controller is unusable for me, and so i'm glad i can use my 360 controller. And because they're more loose and sensitive on the One, i think that's why you're getting those errors.
I have big hands as well. I noticed the sticks on the Xbox One controller are looser than they are on the Xbox 360 controller. One time I went to play some PC games with my Xbox 360 wired controller and the sticks felt stiff.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Hairy Bob wrote:I noticed the same issue as the OP, and actually bought things accidentally before I trained myself to hold the left trigger for a bit before pressing the function button. There were plenty of times when I accidentally hired a worker instead of lowering my seeder too.
Whilst I agree that it would be nice to have to confirm purchases, I can't see Giants adding this feature to a game that came out 2 and a half years ago, which has been superseded by their new release.
I know what you mean. I never expected Giant's to add the confirm purchase because the game is now old.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Well, I don't think GIANTS is going to change anything with FS15, hence it is 3 years old and they are focusing all the attention on FS17. :) Just have to be more aware I guess. :wink3:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt