Fields

OrcaAmity

Fields

Post by OrcaAmity »

Do we get a free field after a certain amount of progress such as when we make a certain amount of money or after we've bought a certain amount of fields? The reason why I'm asking is because I've been laying this game for three weeks now and I just noticed Field 38 is mine and I never bought it. I never noticed it being mine before. Not long ago I was driving around looking for a field to buy and I noticed Field 38 had a green 38 on it. Even though I'm glad it's mine, I'm also rather annoyed if it was mine from the start because due to no planting there for three weeks I've also lost out on a lot of money on wheat and bales of straw.
JohnDeere318

Re: Fields

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Sadly, no, you can't get a free field.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I take it you're talking about Bjornholm? If so then you do own field 38 from the start, it took me a while to notice it too.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yeah 38 in bjornholm is hidden away. That hill on it really slows down the small tractors lol.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

To everyone that responded. Thanks for telling me what's what. As I said in my original post, I felt rather annoyed knowing all the time I never knew I owned that field from the start, I lost many thousands on wheat and straw.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Guil wrote:Yeah 38 in bjornholm is hidden away. That hill on it really slows down the small tractors lol.
When you mentioned about the tractors slowing down, I wonder why my helper is driving a lot faster than me when he's using the larger sowing machine. He has more weight to pull and somehow he's going faster and we're both using a tractor from the same make and model so the tractor he uses isn't faster and stronger than mine. Another thing I don't understand. When I pull the larger sowing machine my tractor goes all over the place at times where the weight puts too much tension on the steering and my help goes as straight as an arrow. I'd going all over the place at times as if I'm a drunken driver, mostly going down hill.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Hairy Bob wrote:I take it you're talking about Bjornholm? If so then you do own field 38 from the start, it took me a while to notice it too.
I find it interesting you never noticed it at first as well. It must be a bug in the game where the number thirty-eight starts off as white and then turns green later on.
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's not a bug, just easily missed. Start a new game and you will see it.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I agree, it's just easy to overlook since it's not near the main farm. I spotted it when I first took a load of grain to the elevator, iirc.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc