Tractor - New Holland - Agriculture - T4.75 Powerstar

OrcaAmity

Tractor - New Holland - Agriculture - T4.75 Powerstar

Post by OrcaAmity »

The tractor known as New Holland - Agriculture - T4.75 Powerstar. What good is that when it's so small? Without knowing at first (and luckily I saved my game just before to load the game back up and get my money back) I found out the weight won't attach because it's way too big compared to the ones we start off with. The New Holland tractor I mentioned is way too small. How can it have a lot of power? I bet if I pulled my Vaderstad - Rapid A 6005 sowing machine downhill the weight of that would have pushed the tractor over or made it so much harder to steer. When I attached my trailer that I started off with, it looked way too high for that tractor. I need anyone's opinions. Is that tractor stronger than it looks?
Hairy Bob

Re: Tractor - New Holland - Agriculture - T4.75 Powerstar

Post by Hairy Bob »

It's not a particularly powerful tractor, at 75hp, but it is the cheapest tractor which can be fitted with a front loader, which makes it reasonably handy near the start of the game to sell woodchips from your store, silage to the bga, and feed your animals. You do need to put a big weight on the back and drive carefully, but it copes.
It has enough power to run the smallest tedder, windrower, rear mower and can pull a trailer if needed.
Most of the tractors at the start of the list aren't that great, but if they were, where would be the sense of progression?
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

It worked pretty well for me early on for pallet jobs.didnt take long to make enough money to start upgrading.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Hairy Bob wrote:It's not a particularly powerful tractor, at 75hp, but it is the cheapest tractor which can be fitted with a front loader, which makes it reasonably handy near the start of the game to sell woodchips from your store, silage to the bga, and feed your animals. You do need to put a big weight on the back and drive carefully, but it copes.
It has enough power to run the smallest tedder, windrower, rear mower and can pull a trailer if needed.
Most of the tractors at the start of the list aren't that great, but if they were, where would be the sense of progression?
Thanks for letting me know all that. I prefer to jump to a more expensive and more reliable tractor. Also the one I mentioned above doesn't look natural where it looks too small. It looks like the sort of tractor a kid would drive where it's so small. Just like in the olden days and having a pony pulling a cart instead of a horse pulling it.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

livesea72 wrote:It worked pretty well for me early on for pallet jobs.didnt take long to make enough money to start upgrading.
I find it cheaper to jump into the upgrades and get the more expensive and reliable stuff straight away. The way I see it, if I'm going to buy each tractor in stages as they go up, it's not worth spending all that money on each other one before upgrading to the best one. I know not everyone can afford the best at a certain stage as in I still can't because I have $273,086, I don't want to spend nearly all that on a tractor where my money will drop down to about $25,000 when I am bound to need other things quicker and more than a new tractor, such as another field.