Lawn Mower And Grass Collector

OrcaAmity

Lawn Mower And Grass Collector

Post by OrcaAmity »

I just bought a front-loader lawn mower and a trailer as the grass collector and as I'm mowing a lawn I'm leaving heavy duty tire marks in the lawn. Why is this happening? How can I take care of a lawn when my tractor is leaving that mess behind where it's as if I'm pulling some of the grass out of it's roots as if I'm collecting turf at the same time. Now I have a lawn that look hideous as if a load of builders have been driving their trucks and JCB's across my lawn. Is there a way to stop this so I have beautiful lawns and not something from a construction site? Thanks.
OrcaAmity

Re: Lawn Mower And Grass Collector

Post by OrcaAmity »

About my previous post. It's okay now. The tire marks vanish after a few minutes. I just noticed that.
Guil

Post by Guil »

No thats just the way it is until the grass grows again.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Guil wrote:No thats just the way it is until the grass grows again.
I love this equipment. The same as a lot of my other equipment but this one is my favourite. Not long ago I finally reached over $300,000 so I thought I'd buy something nice to make good use of and I can make some money from the grass.

Also I love these games. I never go on anything else apart from switching to Farming Simulator 17 for a bit and then back to Farming Simulator 15. At the moment I'm mostly on number fifteen to get things expanding with my farm quicker and to earn as much money as I can and when I have done all I can then I'll spend my time on number seventeen. When I've done all I can with number seventeen, hopefully Farming Simulator 19 will be out. I know there's a number eighteen coming out but I don't use a hand-held console and I can never get on with them because they are too small.