How many items can you have on a map?

MasterPlayerz43

How many items can you have on a map?

Post by MasterPlayerz43 »

I have heard there is a limit to how many items (tractors, tools, etc.) on a map and i was wondering what is that limit for the PC version of the game?
juf.de

Re: How many items can you have on a map?

Post by juf.de »

Maybe i didn't had enough tools yet, but i think there is no limit on PC. You will however notice, that you have to much equipment, when the FPS in some areas gets lower.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Hairy Bob

Re: How many items can you have on a map?

Post by Hairy Bob »

The PC version is only limited by your computer's spec, mainly the graphics card and RAM. If you have too many objects (vehicles, bales, placeables etc) in one area then you'll notice lag in that spot.
All consoles of a generation are broadly the same, so Giants put limits on how much stuff you can have to keep the games running acceptably well.
Every PC is different, so limiting slots, bales etc wouldn't make sense as what would work for one system would bring another to it's knees.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc