How Does This Work Out?

OrcaAmity

How Does This Work Out?

Post by OrcaAmity »

I was working on Field 12 that is tiny and I was ploughing, fertilising and sowing. My helper was working on Field 22, one of the largest. How did he manage to finish his work before I finished mine? I know I had more to do with ploughing and fertilising but the field I was working on is tiny and it can fit into Field 22 about twenty times. So how did he manage to finish before me? I've also noticed the helpers driving faster than me even when we're both in a tractor from the same Make and Model and I wonder where his extra speed came from? Even though he drives faster, not fast enough to finish sowing on Field 22 that fast.
JohnDeere318

Re: How Does This Work Out?

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Maybe it is a hill difference? Usually when you are on a hill, you will slow down. Another possibly could be, that since it is a smaller field, you are turning more, which in fact loses time when you have to stop and turn often.

Would you happen to have a video of this so that we can get a better picture of this?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Maybe it is a hill difference? Usually when you are on a hill, you will slow down. Another possibly could be, that since it is a smaller field, you are turning more, which in fact loses time when you have to stop and turn often.

Would you happen to have a video of this so that we can get a better picture of this?
The field I was on was hilly but the size of it that was so much smaller that shouldn't have made my helper work that much faster because of the slow speed I was going uphill compared to him having so much more driving. The hilly part of the field I was working on is at the bottom. I believe this is a bug due to time because there's times when I'm sowing seeds and they are already growing as I start on the third row of sowing sometimes. Other times I have about 90% of a field ready for harvesting with wheat and I have a small section that is still green. I sown all the seeds at the same time. Other time I get wheat growing on a field I finished a while ago and sometimes there's a bald patch with a delay in the rest of the growth. I wonder of withering is glitched and luckily I turned withering off encase I lose a field of wheat over a stupid glitch. There's times when I wonder why I still have a sunset at 10:00pm.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Exactly, 10:00PM is really exaggerating a bit. Usually, then sun sets around 9:00-9:30-ish in Iowa on the longest day.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
greenbelt

Post by greenbelt »

10PM sunsets must be a Canadian thing. In Calgary the sun would set around that time in June and July. Calgary is around 52 north latitutde.