Google Searches

OrcaAmity

Google Searches

Post by OrcaAmity »

What's with all the Google Searches that show nothing but how to mod? Every time I look something up everything had Mod in the search titles? Does anyone play this game properly apart from me?
Guil

Re: Google Searches

Post by Guil »

Define properly? Everyone is entitled to play the game whatever way they like. If you are getting the wrong results on Google then you are searching with the wrong terms.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

OrcaAmity wrote:What's with all the Google Searches that show nothing but how to mod? Every time I look something up everything had Mod in the search titles? Does anyone play this game properly apart from me?
Search guides or let's plays
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Guil wrote:Define properly? Everyone is entitled to play the game whatever way they like. If you are getting the wrong results on Google then you are searching with the wrong terms.
Two things. One, I know people are entitled to play the game how they want but this doesn't mean they're entitled to bombard the search with modding. Two, I do type in the correct things. When I type in something like "Farming Simulator 15 Egg Selling Locations" or "Farming Simulator 15 Missions", everything comes up with "Mod" in the title. Since when did I ask for a mod? All it shows is nothing but modding when not all people are a cheat. The times I've watched a video and people never stick to the point. There's moments when I wanted to know something like where to sell my potatoes and I got ten-minute videos where people were harvesting wheat and playing with the store before they got to the point. Somebody should filter out all that trash because it never helps people.
Last edited by OrcaAmity on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

eric21 wrote:
OrcaAmity wrote:What's with all the Google Searches that show nothing but how to mod? Every time I look something up everything had Mod in the search titles? Does anyone play this game properly apart from me?
Search guides or let's plays
Thanks. I'll try that.
Guil

Post by Guil »

There's only three maps for fs15 and all of them show a chicken on an egg where you can sell eggs.
Here's a little tip, put a * before and after the search term and you will get those exact results.
https://www.google.ie/search?q=*farming ... UQ_AUIBygA
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

I found the egg-selling location a while ago. Thanks anyway. I thought there was only two maps. I'm glad there's three because when I finish the game I'll play it again with another map and again with the third map. Same with FS 17. I think that one only has two maps.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Well the third one is part of the gold DLC. Fs17 has mods and lots of available mod maps too so look into it. Just go to mods from the main menu.