The Game No Longer Being Fixed

OrcaAmity

The Game No Longer Being Fixed

Post by OrcaAmity »

I was told about six weeks ago Giants is no longer fixing FS 15. They should because the game is only two years old and just because they made FS 17 and now they are working on FS 18, that shouldn't give them the right to let FS 15 rot apart from when they typically still take people's money for the BROKEN game. I found out about two money-saving glitches where we can get free fertilizer and free seeds. I found out about these glitches myself by accident and I wasn't happy when I got free fertilizer and free seeds because I'm not a cheater. I play legit. Anyway, my point is, if Giants find out about these two glitches they will be quick enough to patch them just like a lot of other game makers do. They patch all the good glitches that people enjoy and IGNORE the annoying glitches that mess the games up. Why are game makers so ignorant like this? Seeing that Giants will patch the glitches that gives free fertilizer and free seeds, I wonder why they can't patch the game as in fixing it. We bought this game from them in good faith and we expect it to work. I understand no game can be 100% but lately FS 15 gets more and more glitchy and some of the glitches are pathetic. If FS 17 is just as broken I'm not buying anymore of their games. It's bad enough Rockstar Games never get anything right since 2010.
eric21

Re: The Game No Longer Being Fixed

Post by eric21 »

It's the norm in any company, why waste funds on something not in production and glitch few people find?
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

What glitches are you encountering, specifically? I've been playing 15 for about a year now and the only glitches I've encountered have been caused by mods which I've installed, can't blame giants for that!
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Hairy Bob wrote:What glitches are you encountering, specifically? I've been playing 15 for about a year now and the only glitches I've encountered have been caused by mods which I've installed, can't blame giants for that!
Here's from another thread of mine that shows a list of annoying glitches I noticed. viewtopic.php?f=834&t=112786

Now my helpers keep on stopping with the sowing machine that sows corn and Sugar Beet when there's nothing in their way. Also they do the same when I have a helper using the VOGEL NOOT Terra Disc 600 plough where they stop work like stupid idiots obsessed with a coffee break every time they reach the end of a field and when the field isn't an awkward shape. Now I have to help the helpers. I wonder if Giant's ever put any thought into anything for the helpers. It's bad enough there's a lot of fields with trees, fences and buildings blocking the helpers from turning around and with what I mentioned earlier with that sowing machine and plough, the helpers keep on stopping when there''s nothing in their way and when the fields are not an awkward shape.

Giants should drag this game out from under the carpet and fix it. I get sick and tired of having to stop what I'm doing every minute at times to help my helpers. I find the whole thing pathetic.