Selling Milk

OrcaAmity
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:11 am

Selling Milk

Post by OrcaAmity » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:43 am

Where do I sell my milk? Also how can I transport it when I have no milk trailer? I bought the Official Gold Expansion pack thinking I was turning my game into the Golden Edition and I still have some things missing such as the milk trailer. What's the point in having cows in the regular edition when we can't transport the milk to sell it? Thanks.

juf.de
Posts: 2181
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Re: Selling Milk

Post by juf.de » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:08 am

The milk automatically sold, directly from the tank - pure magic
Anleitung für log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)
Tutorial for log.txt, Giants Imagehoster, Console commands (PC)
Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
PN nur für persönliche Unterhaltungen. | PM only for personal conversation.
Playing on PC

Hairy Bob
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:09 am

Re: Selling Milk

Post by Hairy Bob » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:08 pm

If you're on console then milk is sold automatically at midnight, you just get the money in your account.
If you're on pc you can get the stop milk sale mod and there's a few different trailer mods that take milk, although you do need a map that supports it.
Farming Oakfield, Cherry Hills and Valley View on pc

OrcaAmity
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:11 am

Re: Selling Milk

Post by OrcaAmity » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:36 pm

Hairy Bob wrote:If you're on console then milk is sold automatically at midnight, you just get the money in your account.
If you're on pc you can get the stop milk sale mod and there's a few different trailer mods that take milk, although you do need a map that supports it.
I'm on the Xbox One version and mine doesn't seem to sell. The milk tank just goes up and up. Last night it was 120, then about two hours later it was about 200 and then 270. Now it's 1400. I went past midnight. How come the number with the milk tank is going up and up instead of down. All the time it's going up all the time nothing is selling. Is there a way how I can see if I did sell any milk. So far I never saw anything written in green with a plus symbol to say I sold any milk. Thanks.

Hairy Bob
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:09 am

Re: Selling Milk

Post by Hairy Bob » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. I always sell milk myself, but everything I've heard/read says that it sells at midnight by default.
Perhaps there's a minimum pick up amount? If you were sending out a tanker that might hold 30000 litres, would you bother going to pick up 1400l to sit in the bottom?
I'm only guessing here, hopefully someone else can chime in to clarify things.
From the farming simulator wiki http://farmingsimulator.wikia.com/wiki/ ... ulator_15)
Farming Oakfield, Cherry Hills and Valley View on pc

OrcaAmity
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:11 am

Re: Selling Milk

Post by OrcaAmity » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Hairy Bob wrote:Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. I always sell milk myself, but everything I've heard/read says that it sells at midnight by default.
Perhaps there's a minimum pick up amount? If you were sending out a tanker that might hold 30000 litres, would you bother going to pick up 1400l to sit in the bottom?
I'm only guessing here, hopefully someone else can chime in to clarify things.
From the farming simulator wiki http://farmingsimulator.wikia.com/wiki/ ... ulator_15)
What trailer can I use for this because the milk trailer isn't in my game and somebody at You Tube has the same problem.

User avatar
JohnDeere318
Posts: 6839
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:49 am
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Re: Selling Milk

Post by JohnDeere318 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:05 pm

You can't sell it at all on console yourself, end of story, now you could on PC because they have mods for that.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Farming Simulator Customer Support Center
I do NOT support via PM, please use the forum.

OrcaAmity
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:11 am

Re: Selling Milk

Post by OrcaAmity » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:25 pm

JohnDeere318 wrote:You can't sell it at all on console yourself, end of story, now you could on PC because they have mods for that.
I still wonder why the milk tank goes up and up and I never get any notification about me making money. I might as well sell the stupid cows and be done with them. I'm making nothing from them.

User avatar
JohnDeere318
Posts: 6839
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:49 am
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Re: Selling Milk

Post by JohnDeere318 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:35 am

If you have the latest update, on PC anyway, you get a notification right under your clock, it will be a green "+" or a red "-" sign. At 0:00, you should be getting money from the cows.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Farming Simulator Customer Support Center
I do NOT support via PM, please use the forum.

User avatar
Guil
Moderator
Posts: 5881
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Selling Milk

Post by Guil » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 am

It does that too on ps4.

OrcaAmity
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:11 am

Re: Selling Milk

Post by OrcaAmity » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:02 am

JohnDeere318 wrote:If you have the latest update, on PC anyway, you get a notification right under your clock, it will be a green "+" or a red "-" sign. At 0:00, you should be getting money from the cows.
I saw it work now. I have no idea why the money never shown before at midnight. Something else that is weird. Nearly every time I drive past my sacks of seeds I get charged about $300.

Post Reply