Selling Milk

OrcaAmity

Selling Milk

Post by OrcaAmity »

Where do I sell my milk? Also how can I transport it when I have no milk trailer? I bought the Official Gold Expansion pack thinking I was turning my game into the Golden Edition and I still have some things missing such as the milk trailer. What's the point in having cows in the regular edition when we can't transport the milk to sell it? Thanks.
juf.de

Re: Selling Milk

Post by juf.de »

The milk automatically sold, directly from the tank - pure magic
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

If you're on console then milk is sold automatically at midnight, you just get the money in your account.
If you're on pc you can get the stop milk sale mod and there's a few different trailer mods that take milk, although you do need a map that supports it.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Hairy Bob wrote:If you're on console then milk is sold automatically at midnight, you just get the money in your account.
If you're on pc you can get the stop milk sale mod and there's a few different trailer mods that take milk, although you do need a map that supports it.
I'm on the Xbox One version and mine doesn't seem to sell. The milk tank just goes up and up. Last night it was 120, then about two hours later it was about 200 and then 270. Now it's 1400. I went past midnight. How come the number with the milk tank is going up and up instead of down. All the time it's going up all the time nothing is selling. Is there a way how I can see if I did sell any milk. So far I never saw anything written in green with a plus symbol to say I sold any milk. Thanks.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. I always sell milk myself, but everything I've heard/read says that it sells at midnight by default.
Perhaps there's a minimum pick up amount? If you were sending out a tanker that might hold 30000 litres, would you bother going to pick up 1400l to sit in the bottom?
I'm only guessing here, hopefully someone else can chime in to clarify things.
From the farming simulator wiki http://farmingsimulator.wikia.com/wiki/ ... ulator_15)
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Hairy Bob wrote:Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. I always sell milk myself, but everything I've heard/read says that it sells at midnight by default.
Perhaps there's a minimum pick up amount? If you were sending out a tanker that might hold 30000 litres, would you bother going to pick up 1400l to sit in the bottom?
I'm only guessing here, hopefully someone else can chime in to clarify things.
From the farming simulator wiki http://farmingsimulator.wikia.com/wiki/ ... ulator_15)
What trailer can I use for this because the milk trailer isn't in my game and somebody at You Tube has the same problem.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

You can't sell it at all on console yourself, end of story, now you could on PC because they have mods for that.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:You can't sell it at all on console yourself, end of story, now you could on PC because they have mods for that.
I still wonder why the milk tank goes up and up and I never get any notification about me making money. I might as well sell the stupid cows and be done with them. I'm making nothing from them.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

If you have the latest update, on PC anyway, you get a notification right under your clock, it will be a green "+" or a red "-" sign. At 0:00, you should be getting money from the cows.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Guil

Post by Guil »

It does that too on ps4.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:If you have the latest update, on PC anyway, you get a notification right under your clock, it will be a green "+" or a red "-" sign. At 0:00, you should be getting money from the cows.
I saw it work now. I have no idea why the money never shown before at midnight. Something else that is weird. Nearly every time I drive past my sacks of seeds I get charged about $300.