Potatoes Are A Waste Of Time And Money

OrcaAmity

Potatoes Are A Waste Of Time And Money

Post by OrcaAmity »

Potatoes are a waste of time and money. The reasons why. The equipment is very expensive and the harvester is around $470,000, the sowing machine requires a special one so it means buying another sowing machine as well as a top remover. It's very costly to sow because the sowing machine runs out fast and it costs about $3,000 to refill it and I had to refill mine three times so it cost me about $9,000 to sow them. It takes too long to harvest and it takes hours and there's removing the top first and the money I get for a large trailer's worth is $14,000 at the most without demand and without a mission. In total I made about $50,000 from the whole field. Other crops I double that. The whole thing with potatoes is very costly, it takes too much time to harvest and pays very little compared to other crops. The length of time it takes me to harvest one potato field, I could have harvested about eight or more of my other fields in that time and made about $200,000 instead of wasting time on one field making a lousy $50,000. The best thing now is to sell my potato harvester and get back over $200,000.