Cows

OrcaAmity

Cows

Post by OrcaAmity »

I've had eight cows for a few weeks and I bought some more to make it thirty. When I pause my game it says I have thirty but when I go to my cows I count thirteen. I double checked and thirteen came-up again. Where are my other seventeen cows?
JohnDeere318

Re: Cows

Post by JohnDeere318 »

There is limit number of cows in the pen. GIANTS made this intentionally, it is not a bug.

I think they might of done this for lag reduction.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:There is limit number of cows in the pen. GIANTS made this intentionally, it is not a bug.

I think they might of done this for lag reduction.
Thanks for letting me know. I was wondering if that was the reason. Then I thought I'd ask encase there's another cow's pen somewhere that I'm unaware of. Where do the sheep go? I haven't bought any yet. Next to Field 36 is a fenced off area that I turned into a crop field. I hope that isn't where the sheep are supposed to go.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Your PDA map should tell you where the sheep pen is located, it should be a black circle with a white cut out of a sheep in it.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Your PDA map should tell you where the sheep pen is located, it should be a black circle with a white cut out of a sheep in it.
Thanks. After I read your reply I think I found the icon. It seems they are next to Field 4.