Console Versions With Milk Sales

OrcaAmity

Console Versions With Milk Sales

Post by OrcaAmity »

With the console versions where the milk is sold automatically, is it sold once a week? The other week believe the game was glitched because I never had any milk selling. In another thread I asked about this an some of you were explaining things to me that I never saw happen at my end until one day, I saw a sale of milk over $1,000 from eight cows and my milk tank was in the hundreds as I'm sure was liters. Yesterday I bought more cows and I have thirty cows and at midnight I made over $300. I find it odd that I made so much less with a lot more cows. My milk tank was empty at the time. I just need somebody to tell me if I got a lot more money before with a lot less cows because then I had a lot more money storing in my milk tank as the days went on where we do sell once a week or if something else happened. If it is once a week we make a sell then this explains why I never noticed any sells for ages at first because maybe it is once a week the milk sells itself.
Guil

Re: Console Versions With Milk Sales

Post by Guil »

Milk is sold every night at midnight. How much you get depends on what the cows have for food.