Tree Cutting

OrcaAmity

Tree Cutting

Post by OrcaAmity »

What the name of the machine that cuts down the smaller trees such as the ones around the store? I just bought the Scorpionking and it can't cut those small trees down. Lucky I saved my game just before buying that so I loaded my game again to get my money back. Now I wonder what I need to cut down the smaller trees apart from that useless chainsaw because the chainsaw doesn't get into every place I need to trim. I thought the tree cutting machines cut all trees and trim all the branches off so I can place them on a trailer. If they do that I wonder what I'm supposed to use for the smaller trees because so many of them get in my helpers' way. I can't look this up elsewhere on the internet because everyone is talking about nothing but modding and cheat codes. They have to realize not everyone is a cheat and others play the games properly.
Hairy Bob

Re: Tree Cutting

Post by Hairy Bob »

There are 2 machines in the game which can cut trees, the scorpionking and the chainsaw.
There are mods like the Bruks Un front mounted wood chipper which can cut down trees, turn them into woodchips and fill a trailer with them, but if you want to play 'properly' then you're stuck with what Giants give you.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Hairy Bob wrote:There are 2 machines in the game which can cut trees, the scorpionking and the chainsaw.
There are mods like the Bruks Un front mounted wood chipper which can cut down trees, turn them into woodchips and fill a trailer with them, but if you want to play 'properly' then you're stuck with what Giants give you.
Thanks for the info but I bought the stuff again and I sold it. It's too tediously annoying trying to get a log into a trailer. Then when I tried making wood chips it never worked. I kept dropping the log. All the time in that hour I wasted I could have harvested a number of fields and made big money that way instead of wasting money of stuff that makes it feel like I'm trying to win a cuddly toy at a fairground. Remember those things when you're about to drop the toy down the shoot and it falls out of the claws? That is what it was like. Tree cutting is not for me one little bit. I prefer to harvest crops because I get the jobs done and my money is being made. Thanks again.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

OrcaAmity wrote:
Hairy Bob wrote:There are 2 machines in the game which can cut trees, the scorpionking and the chainsaw.
Thanks for the info but I bought the stuff again and I sold it. This time I had to sell it because I forgot to save my game first so I couldn't load it again to get my money back. It's too tediously annoying trying to get a log into a trailer. Then when I tried making wood chips it never worked. I kept dropping the log. All the time in that hour I wasted I could have harvested a number of fields and made big money that way instead of wasting money of stuff that makes it feel like I'm trying to win a cuddly toy at a fairground. Remember those things when you're about to drop the toy down the shoot and it falls out of the claws? That is what it was like. Tree cutting is not for me one little bit. I prefer to harvest crops because I get the jobs done and my money is being made. Thanks again.