Biomass

OrcaAmity

Biomass

Post by OrcaAmity »

How do I grow the Biomass plant? Is this something to plant in the greenhouse? I've been meaning to ask, how do I plant anything in my greenhouses? I thought these were for decoration. I've had cabbages and tomatoes ready outside since I started my game and I can never harvest them. Are they there for decoration?
JohnDeere318

Re: Biomass

Post by JohnDeere318 »

They generate income every midnight. You have to add water and manure to be able to generate anything.

Biomass is just a place, you have to turn crops into silage and place them in those bunkers, then ferment them, and sell the silage for money.

Most of these questions can be answered by using Google you know. :D
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:They generate income every midnight. You have to add water and manure to be able to generate anything.

Biomass is just a place, you have to turn crops into silage and place them in those bunkers, then ferment them, and sell the silage for money.

Most of these questions can be answered by using Google you know. :D
Thanks for the info. As I've said before elsewhere here, I tried Google and all I get is nothing but people rattling on about modding and I never cheat. Everything at Google has "Mod" in the search titles. When I go on You Tube I get nothing but people showing long videos where they are messing about with their garage, buying stuff from the store and harvesting wheat etc when I want to know something that has nothing to do with what they rattle on about. Ages ago I got a video showing all that when I only wanted to know where to sell potatoes and I wondered why it takes a video at 12 minutes to tell me that when 95% of the video was so off-topic about selling stuff, buying stuff and harvesting wheat. The people at Google and You Tube are nothing but stupid timewasters...and cheats when not everyone wants to cheat. Thanks for your info.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I think it's just all in how you word it, I got plenty of tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... lator+2015
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:I think it's just all in how you word it, I got plenty of tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... lator+2015
Thanks for the link.