Greenhouses

OrcaAmity

Greenhouses

Post by OrcaAmity »

Are the greenhouses only for decoration or can I grow stuff in them? If I can grow stuff in them, how? The only seeds I know of is what goes in the sowing machines and I've seen no hand tools anywhere. Thanks.
eric21

Re: Greenhouses

Post by eric21 »

You need water and Manure in order to gain money from them, they are not "eye candy" they do work
Guil

Post by Guil »

Are they different between fs15 and 17? In fs17 they generate income all the time but its doubled if you use manure and water.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

eric21 wrote:You need water and Manure in order to gain money from them, they are not "eye candy" they do work
How do I take the water and manure in there? I can't find any hand tools anywhere apart from a chainsaw and obviously we don't use a chainsaw to grow plants.
Guil

Post by Guil »

You don't go inside. On one side there is a box and tank. Manure is dumped into the box with a manure fork and water goes in the tank.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Guil wrote:You don't go inside. On one side there is a box and tank. Manure is dumped into the box with a manure fork and water goes in the tank.
Thanks. Sorry to ask. Do you need a water trailer and manure trailer to do this?
Guil

Post by Guil »

You need a water trailer but not one for manure. Just use the manure fork on a front loader.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Guil wrote:You need a water trailer but not one for manure. Just use the manure fork on a front loader.
Okay. Thanks. I'm still going to need a manure trailer to take the manure to the greenhouse. I think I'll sell the greenhouses because I'm not going to make that much on the crops in there a day (if it's something like $1,500 a day) and it means paying a lot of many thousands for the equipment when it's going to take ages for me to make the money back on those things from the indoor crops before I make my profits from them.