Giants Are Still Doing Things To This Game

OrcaAmity

Giants Are Still Doing Things To This Game

Post by OrcaAmity »

Giants are still doing things to this game. I was told they stopped. Interesting the demands have changed. Ages ago they only lasted until midnight. Some now only last for five hours where they start at 1:00pm and end at 6:00pm. Some last for seventeen hours now so they roll over to the following morning. I find it interesting the demands have changed where some are shorter and some are longer now.
eric21

Re: Giants Are Still Doing Things To This Game

Post by eric21 »

Those demands I find rare, in fs15 I rarely sold anything in the short space of time
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

You know they can change right? I have had some that have done that before. :) Not all of them last until Midnight. GIANTS is still not doing things with this game anymore.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:You know they can change right? I have had some that have done that before. :) Not all of them last until Midnight. GIANTS is still not doing things with this game anymore.
I sent Giants an e-mail and I asked why they are not supporting FS 15 anymore and my reply was interesting when I was asked where I found that out. I never mentioned any names, I only told one of them I was told at the Giants forum. Then I mentioned some bugs in the game and I got a reply where one of them at Giants thanked me for the feedback and assured me they are working on improving the game. The only FS games they no longer support are the old ones up to FS13.