I don't have trees in my old map.

Noggeras

I don't have trees in my old map.

Post by Noggeras »

Hello everyone,
i have a question about trees in Farming Simulator 15. I don't have trees at my old Bjornholm map. Patch 1.4.2 has fixed it, but only on new maps. Old ones still doesn't have trees. I really want to fix it cause trees can give me a lot of money. Please help me.
JohnDeere318

Re: I don't have trees in my old map.

Post by JohnDeere318 »

If you have cut the trees down already, they won't be replanted unless you do it yourself. Here's how to do it yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgqLa7UFHOs
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Noggeras

Post by Noggeras »

Trees have not been generated yet, I have not even cutted down one.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

This is odd... I have never heard of this happen in my years on this forum. Ok, may we see a screenshot of this situation to get a better view of what we are looking at please?

Also, may we see your log.txt please? There may be something in there we can diagnose. How to post the log is in my signature.

How far have you gotten on your old map? You may just have to make a new one and try to replicate it on a new Bjornholm map, but this is if we can't figure out a solution.

How to post your log.txt
Noggeras

Post by Noggeras »

Ok, tomorrow i will send the screenshot of my map... Where i can find "log.txt"? I will send you that files. I'll be so happy when you can fix it, cause I have many vehicles and tools in that world. I know there's a way to copy all my stuff from my old map on Bjornholm to the new one, but I don't know how to do it. I'm so happy that you're interested in my problem. Thank you. Finally I want to ask you whether you're a developer or player?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I am player of FS. :) To find the log, I have a link my signature. viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665

How to post your log.txt
Guil

Post by Guil »

20 months is years :lol: :hmm:

Unfortunately I don't think you can fix this without a new save but it's possible to transfer everything from one save to another.