Selling Hay

baddley

Selling Hay

Post by baddley »

Hi

I am playing this sim on the xbone one and westbridge map. I have hay I want to sell HAY and their is no brown barn at my farm to sell it at, from research i went to the ball of yarn and unloaded it there and got NO $$ or sale :hmm: Were is the correct place to sell the hay on this map so I can get some $$?

Also what is the best way to keep crops from withering so i dont have to replow them?

Thanks
Scott B
Hairy Bob

Re: Selling Hay

Post by Hairy Bob »

There should be a shed at your farmyard with straw on the floor in front of it to sell bales and loose straw/hay/grass. Failing that go to one of the green tipper icons around the map and find a green mound. These accept loose material and, I think, bales as well.
Wrt withering, you can turn it off in the in game settings (pause, then press RB iirc). Or else harvest your fields faster. If you have more fields than you can easily harvest, you could try staggering your plantings so they don't all become ready together, or just change the growth speed to slow. You could even set the timescale to real time, which would give you plenty of time, but reduces the amount of income you get from placeables and animals.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
CarsenGray

Re: Selling Hay

Post by CarsenGray »

Just north of the chicken coop is the barn to sell hay at. You can sell at either entrance if I remember correctly.
FS-19 (PC)