FS2015

Rykard

FS2015

Post by Rykard »

When I purchased Farm Simulator 2015, I was sent a key code to use after I installed the game and a link to a page where I could download the game FS2015. I recently wanted to reinstall and play FS2015 so I went to the email I had been sent when I originally bought the game, 2017 was not out as yet, and clicked on the link to get a download of the game. Problem: The link no longer worked, it went to a dead/blank page. I still have my activation key from the email, but now I do not know where to go to get a download of FS2015. I have looked all over, including Steam, which has the game, but my activation code does not work on the Steam version. I have googled the game, the software company, twitter, facebook, I cannot find a place to download the game. Is it dead? I see there is still activity for 2015 here in the forum, but I cannot get a download link for the game.

Can someone please point me to a link where I can download FS2015? I would rather not have to buy 2017.

Thank you.
Guil

Re: FS2015

Post by Guil »

Hi and welcome to the forum. Have you tried the link in the email again? There may have been some maintenance or something at the time you tried. If it still doesn't work have a look here to contact support.
http://farming-simulator.com/support.ph ... country=gb