CoursePlay Tutorials

clw2147

Re: CoursePlay Tutorials

Post by clw2147 »

have another question, how can i have multiple trailers to unload a single harvester without them tripping over each other? i'm playing on Sosnovka and linked maps 16, 21, and 26 into a single long field. if using multiple trailers isn't possible, would it be possible to set up multiple augers for a single field?(i would prefer the trailer approach if possible)
viper278

Post by viper278 »

yes you can but with only 2 tippers. more than 2 you will see the "stuck in traffic" warning when they are parked behind each other.
the set up I use is this.

I start the harvesters up the center of the field and make them turn in opposite directions. If you have them side by side the harvesters seem to run into each other when then are running head on to each other. This happens mostly with modded harvesters. I have tried the way the manual says to set up multiple harvesters but I find my way to work the best without any vehicles getting "stuck".Automatic

I make an overload course for the augers start point up the center of the field where the harvesters start. They have to be on the field in order for the automatic search to work. This strip will be their start and return points. Be sure to start further up the field to allow room for both augers to wait for the call. Then I have a large tipper parked off the field for the augers to unload into and return towards the start point but leave about 3-4 lengths behind your start point.

The set up of the augers will be automatic combine search. the harvesters will call the tipper by fill level. which means it will call the tipper who has the most fill. this way only one tipper is called at a time. If you use the distance selection, then both tippers will be on the fieldat the same time which could cause them to run into each other.

if you do use the harvester side by side mode - then I suggest using only 1 auger, that way there they will fill/unload at equal rates. meaning that when the first one sent and stops to unload the other harvester will stop when it gets full. If you have more than 1 auger - when the 2nd harvester gets full the other auger could empty that one before the first one and then the harvesters won't be offset from each other. This is why I go up the center and have the harvesters turn in opposite directions if using more than 1 auger.

As for your previous issue, I will have to download that version and test it. I played Sosnovka quite a long time ago and I think I only had 2 add ons loaded when I finished that map. I looked up the addon mod and found 2 listings for a v3 and now a v4 is out. So I will try to answer this as soon as possible.

But i don't see why the bull would not unload. I used that tipper for my bga unload. I used it for chaff and grass. And I also used a loading wagon.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

thanks for the tips, i'll give setting it up like that i try. currently i have it setup running 1 combine with 2 tippers. the combine is running a field work route set to call nearest tipper. the 2 tippers are set up with separate combi unload routes, 1 at ether end of the field. it works well enough so far(only tried it with canola) but i'm planning to expand the the field to include fields 6, 12, and 29 making it run the entire length of the map. once i do that i'll set it up like you suggested.

if you can solve my other problem i'd appreciate it. for now i've stopped making silage, don't need it since i don't have cows yet
Zoochase

Post by Zoochase »

Is there a way to change the default settings such as ridge markers to manually, warning lights, and map icons?

Great mod, makes the game even more fun.

Thanks.
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

Zoochase wrote:Is there a way to change the default settings such as ridge markers to manually, warning lights, and map icons?

Thanks.
Do you mean change them as in editing an xml file instead of going into each vehicle individually to change the settings (if that makes any sense)?
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Zoochase

Post by Zoochase »

leifege640 wrote:
Zoochase wrote:Is there a way to change the default settings such as ridge markers to manually, warning lights, and map icons?

Thanks.
Do you mean change them as in editing an xml file instead of going into each vehicle individually to change the settings (if that makes any sense)?
Yes
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

I wish I could help you there, but what you are wanting to would require actually breaking into the courseplay files and editing the .lua. I tried to look at the courseplay luas, but head began to spin too much. :shock:

Now, you can try your hand at the courseplay files, but be sure to make a backup first.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
swiv93

Post by swiv93 »

Thanks.
ridge markers and lights can be changed in the in game settings on the mini menu for courseplay just look through the tabs, with the beacons they are set to come on automatically when your on a public road but can be set to be on all the time or off completely, which ether you decide for the beacons will be saved for the vehicle so will need doing for each vehicle and with the ridge markers they can be turned off, I'm not sure if this will need doing each time you start the seeder or if it will need be saved for the vehicle/tool as for the map icons I cant help you there
Pc version :) chainsaw operator, chipper operator, tractor driver

log txt viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

If I remember correctly, you only need to turn the ridge markers off once and it will keep it that way until you either change it yourself or reset the vehicle. Same thing with any of the other settings in courseplay.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
Zoochase

Post by Zoochase »

leifege640 wrote:If I remember correctly, you only need to turn the ridge markers off once and it will keep it that way until you either change it yourself or reset the vehicle. Same thing with any of the other settings in courseplay.
Yeah, I have to reset them every time I start the game and some of them every time I start a new course. All good answers but sadly not what I was hoping for. Thanks.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

clw2147 wrote:hello, i'm using a storage mod on my map to store silage like you would other items. i'm trying to create a route that will transport the stored silage to a silage silo, but i can't get it to unload in the silo(there is a bit of silage in the silo to allow for unloading) any help would be apreciated
I ran into this problem playing steppanbock unloading at the garden center. I had to write the route with a wait point when I wanted to unload. the course would show the wait point trigger but still didn't recognize the trigger. the wait point was fine because then I knew the route was working. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
viper278

Post by viper278 »

Choose the grain transport mode - the 1st mode on the left side.
More importantly - what tipper are you using. Some tipper mods such as dump trucks won't tip into the trigger because of the non collision body.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
glen

Re: transporting

Post by glen »

is anyone using the westbridge map need help on what to use to transport canola oil
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Is this a modded version of westbridge?
I've not come across canola oil as a filltype in this game.
You might get a better response by starting a new thread, as this one hasn't been active in months.
If it's a mod map, post a link to it so we can take a look please.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Bhcc

Straw storage

Post by Bhcc »

Looking for a place to store hay and straw until needed. Ps4, fs-15, area with few trees