CoursePlay Tutorials

viper278

Re: CoursePlay Tutorials

Post by viper278 »

I have not tried it but in Theory it might. I use the chemical spreaders cause it is far less refilling than the solid manure or even slurry. I sell those.
You will need to add manure to the fill types of the auger wagon.
Select the grain transport mode and have the wagon stop and refill the spreader at the designated spot. Be sure the spreader always returns to that spot to be refilled.
I have not tested this but courseplay knows what products/ vehicles can do which task.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

I've been messing with it and got it to "work". I have auger 1 sitting at the refill point, auger 2 will do a refill run to refill auger 1. The Holmer trucks will refill at auger 1 but when they approach the get "stuck in traffic".
I only play 4x maps so running across the map to refill is a long drawn out process
viper278

Post by viper278 »

I approach the tipper from behind. If you come in from the front of the vehicles "head on" they tend to "be stuck in traffic".
also you need to move the course more to the side so the vehicles are not too close. That is what causes the close traffic.
I don't know why you are using 2 augers. you can increase your auger capacity to for example - 3x spreader capacity and probably will do a large field with the one auger.
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
BostonJohnny1226

I use the new Holmer truch and it's spreader and cant edit the capacity. I did change the capacity of the auger to 300,000------that's a lot of stuff
viper278

Post by viper278 »

Holy Sh*t Batman!
tank88

Post by tank88 »

i am just wondering if when you have a course going can you leave it go and go do something else or do you have to stay with it till it is finished as there has been times when i wanted to go do other things and it just stoped unless i stayed with it
BostonJohnny1226

Yes. Once the vehicle gets going, go do something else. You'll get a little "popup" near the lower left of the screen stating " so and so has finished work"
tank88

Post by tank88 »

BostonJohnny1226 wrote:Yes. Once the vehicle gets going, go do something else. You'll get a little "popup" near the lower left of the screen stating " so and so has finished work"
the other problem i am having is i am seeding and when i get to the seed point it gets to 100% and just sits there and does not move back to the field to seed
tank88

Post by tank88 »

and if i am in the midle of seeding and go to do some thing else it will stop seeding and go fill up with seed i am getting to the point where i am going to stop using course play
AndyK70

Post by AndyK70 »

@tank88: go and read the manual, it will help you a lot
http://courseplay.github.io/courseplay/en/index.html
Tippfehler kann jeder mal machen, aber bestimmte Sachen sollte man kennen.
einziger, nicht einzigster
Standard, nicht Standart
seid und seit
tank88

Post by tank88 »

AndyK70 wrote:@tank88: go and read the manual, it will help you a lot
http://courseplay.github.io/courseplay/en/index.html
i have read the manual and have watched youtube videos i do it the same way as they do it and it does not work just like i cant unload wood chips
viper278

Post by viper278 »

tank88 wrote:
BostonJohnny1226 wrote:Yes. Once the vehicle gets going, go do something else. You'll get a little "popup" near the lower left of the screen stating " so and so has finished work"
the other problem i am having is i am seeding and when i get to the seed point it gets to 100% and just sits there and does not move back to the field to seed
tank88 wrote:and if i am in the midle of seeding and go to do some thing else it will stop seeding and go fill up with seed i am getting to the point where i am going to stop using course play
depending on the map - and how you set up the refilling course.
Some maps you have to put a wait point at the seed refiller point. Other maps don't need it.
Do you have a wait point on yours? also do you have the wait point timer set to other than "0" seconds.
if you have a wait point at the refiller and have the timer set to 0 - he will take off after it's full. Be sure you do have in your settings - stop at last point or trigger - deactivated.
if you have it activated the machine will stop until you continue him.
also depends on the sower- whether it is a modded one or default in game one.
Some maps I played don nit require the wait point at the refill spot. others I have to have one.
Check my video's out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u760dJt ... lS&index=6
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

hello, i'm using a storage mod on my map to store silage like you would other items. i'm trying to create a route that will transport the stored silage to a silage silo, but i can't get it to unload in the silo(there is a bit of silage in the silo to allow for unloading) any help would be apreciated
viper278

Post by viper278 »

First off - what is the actual mod name and link. or is it just a normal silage "bunker" as in the ones from the BGA.
2nd - are you loading the silage from the BGA bunkers or from another storage - for example loaded from a conveyor from a building.
3rd - what tipper are you using to transport the silage.

this way should be able to work:
choose the left icon for "transport mode" it doesn't really matter if silage is selected as the fill type unless you need that type to load the tipper.
you would start your course at the load fill point and then drive to the unload point paying particular attention to the tip trigger. Then loop back to the start. if you need multiple runs then place a wait point at the load trigger. When the tipper gets full - it will drive off and go to the unload point and it should unload automatically and return back to the start.
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

viper278 wrote:First off - what is the actual mod name and link. or is it just a normal silage "bunker" as in the ones from the BGA.
2nd - are you loading the silage from the BGA bunkers or from another storage - for example loaded from a conveyor from a building.
3rd - what tipper are you using to transport the silage.

this way should be able to work:
choose the left icon for "transport mode" it doesn't really matter if silage is selected as the fill type unless you need that type to load the tipper.
you would start your course at the load fill point and then drive to the unload point paying particular attention to the tip trigger. Then loop back to the start. if you need multiple runs then place a wait point at the load trigger. When the tipper gets full - it will drive off and go to the unload point and it should unload automatically and return back to the start.
i'm using SOSNOVKA STORAGE ADDON DELUXE MAP V 3.0 FS15, and loading from the storage building that is in it(see pic)
i've tried with 3 different tippers: TMK 266 Bull, bandit 750, and TAW 30

i make my start point at the load fill point, using the grain transport option, i then drive out to the bio gas plant and through one of the silos that has a little bit of silage in it already, then loop back to a spot just in front of the fill point and press the stop button on the control pannel. when i send a tractor on the course, it loads the silage, follows the course, but then doesn't unload. it just drives through the silo and returns to the start point. i've tried adding wait points in the silo(up to 1 min) and still wouldn't unload. i even tried setting it so it would back into the silo, but still wouldn't unload.

this is the first time i've tried using courseplay, so i'm sure i'm just making some stupid mistake

thanks for the help