Console General Q&A/Gameplay Tips.

Soles2023

Re: Console general Q&A game play.

Post by Soles2023 »

sthrnm4600 wrote:Im playing on a X Box . How do i make the harvester leave straw or hay instead of chopping it up. 1 post told me to hold the left button and press Y. Didn't work...............
Once you start harvesting wheat/barley(at least 1%) HOLD LB+RB then Y. The straw swath will get disabled every time you harvest canola, and will need to be enabled again.
XB1/PC
MarcusSpinner

Post by MarcusSpinner »

Sorry that was me, yes it is LB + RB then Y. But only if you have harvest 1% of wheat or barley if gives you the option to turn on or off the swath.
Xbox One
Dotalot

Post by Dotalot »

EDIT - All good. Answered my own question
Last edited by Dotalot on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
sthrnm4600

Post by sthrnm4600 »

Got it................Thanks............
kcwolf

Post by kcwolf »

I am still a fairly new player, and I am playing on PS4. I just purchased and downloaded the Gold Edition add on for PS4, and it shows it did install, but when I try to play it, it will not let me use the new dlc unless I am connected to the Play Station Network. Is this how it is meant to be, or should you be able to play it while not connected to the internet?
Gnasher3i6

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

kcwolf wrote:I am still a fairly new player, and I am playing on PS4. I just purchased and downloaded the Gold Edition add on for PS4, and it shows it did install, but when I try to play it, it will not let me use the new dlc unless I am connected to the Play Station Network. Is this how it is meant to be, or should you be able to play it while not connected to the internet?
I just signed out of PSN loaded my game up, Loaded a save game and It all worked.
I have just started a new game to make sure and that worked too.
Not sure why yours wouldn't be letting you play when not connected?!
UK - PS4/PC Player
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

kcwolf wrote:I am still a fairly new player, and I am playing on PS4. I just purchased and downloaded the Gold Edition add on for PS4, and it shows it did install, but when I try to play it, it will not let me use the new dlc unless I am connected to the Play Station Network. Is this how it is meant to be, or should you be able to play it while not connected to the internet?

Is your copy of the game downloaded from PS store?

Are you trying to play online? Has your PS plus run out?
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
kcwolf

Post by kcwolf »

I did download from the PS store. I am trying to play offline. But when I try to play offline, if i load a save game, none of the new equipment shows in the shop, and if i try to start a new game, it only shows the Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills maps, not the new one. When I go to notifications on the playstation 4 main screen, then go to downloads, it shows the Gold Pack add-on is installed. But even when I click on that, it starts the game, but i still don't have the new equipment or map. As soon as I sign into the play station network, and open the game the new map is listed if i want to start a new game, and all the new equipment shows in the shop. I started a new game with the sosnovka map, while logged onto the playstation network, and played for just a few minutes, then quit the game and signed off the playstation network. I shut the PS4 down, and restarted it. When the game came back on, for savegame 3, instead of listing sosnovka, it had ??? for the Map: and when I clicked on it, it said This savegame requires downloadable content which is not installed. Please download the following content: Farming Simulator 2015- Gold Add-on. So somehow it knows I've downloaded it when I am connected to the playstation network, but when I start up my ps4 and don't connect to the playstation network, it is not recognizing it.

Edit: I played the sosnovka map for a few minutes while connected to the playstation network, then I saved the game and disconnected from the playstation network. Without closing the game, I played for a little while longer. Then I saved the game again, and closed the game out completely. I shutdown the PS4 and restarted it, opened the game back up, and everything is being recognized now. The savegame 3 now shows Sosnovka instead of the ??? and all equipment is in the shop. I don't know for sure what kept it from being recognized at first, but now it is working correctly and letting me play the new DLC while offline or online.
Last edited by kcwolf on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guil

Post by Guil »

That's strange. Mine was bought from the store as well. Next time I'm on it I'll try it with signing out of psn. Just curious why you don't leave yourself signed in though? There's no advantage to it.
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

Any way to send the train off on the American map?
Playing on PC
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Phantoms wrote:Any way to send the train off on the American map?
Unfortunately not
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Jap_Girl

Post by Jap_Girl »

So today a twitch player told me about the Niva Harvester add-on for PS4. it's only listed in New Add ons in main store menu. it doesn't show up in the in game PSN store menu.

This happened with the New Holland Silage Harvester pack too.

Don't you people announce when you place an add on for sale? If you want to make money and want us to buy stuff you have to TELL US!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

interesting....doesn't show up in the Playstation store on PC... Ima check my console when I get home

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... %3AADD-ONS

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Gnasher3i6

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:interesting....doesn't show up in the Playstation store on PC... Ima check my console when I get home

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... %3AADD-ONS

It's definitely there in the UK, I bought it yesterday.
Don't think it will get much use though, It's really small.
UK - PS4/PC Player
Beerkar

Post by Beerkar »

Hello

How can you prune a three with a chainsaw in PS3, i see it in movies on you tube, but nobody explains how to do it.
Thanx in advance

grtz Nebur