Console General Q&A/Gameplay Tips.

Roth84B

Re: Console General Q&A/Gameplay Tips.

Post by Roth84B »

How does one get manure into the greenhouses on console version? Having a heck of a time with it and can't seem to get it to fill.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Roth84B wrote:How does one get manure into the greenhouses on console version? Having a heck of a time with it and can't seem to get it to fill.

You need a front loader. Theres a box at 1 side, you empty into it
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
JohnDeere-4020

Post by JohnDeere-4020 »

If someone could tell if it's possible to post pics that would be great I discovered something awesome today as I was tired of selling silage with a loader. I have played around with this for awhile now and finally figured out that if you load the krampe big body 900 s with silage and pull it up to the silage sale point you can in fact unload it and sale the silage using the side dump. It's a very small trigger but it works.
antsis

Post by antsis »

Hi All

Just started playing FS15 on PS4. I am getting into forestry and have the wood chipper plus the log carrying trailer. I use the New Holland tractor with the log clamp to load trees onto the trailer. I am thinking of getting a telehandler to do this. Before I spend loads of cash, is it worth it or should I stay with the tractor? One more thing. Can the telehandler pull trailers?

Cheers
Ant
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

antsis wrote:Hi All

Just started playing FS15 on PS4. I am getting into forestry and have the wood chipper plus the log carrying trailer. I use the New Holland tractor with the log clamp to load trees onto the trailer. I am thinking of getting a telehandler to do this. Before I spend loads of cash, is it worth it or should I stay with the tractor? One more thing. Can the telehandler pull trailers?

Cheers
Ant
Hi and welcome to the forums, yes the telehandlers can pull trailers, but it can be a top hitch or a drawbar, but your other question, its up to you, i personally would use the big wheel loader, it has a bigger log fork, but like i said its up to you.
starsailorer

Post by starsailorer »

Cheers
Ant
I find the telehandler to be perfect for loading logs, it can lift 2/3/4 logs at a time if you get it right but is so fast with 1 or 2 logs at a time, and you have the extending jib to lift over the log trailer with ease. It will also hook up to the trailers.
The loaders do lift logs well but at sell points where you just want to grab a mass of logs, e.g 3/4/5 logs at a time, as the grab on this is too big to grab smaller quantity of logs tight, and they will just slide out if you just try to grab 1 or 2 logs.
nicholasp39

xbox 360 version topics

Post by nicholasp39 »

does anybody know if there is plans to bring holmer DLC to the 360 for FS15.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

nicholasp39 wrote:does anybody know if there is plans to bring holmer DLC to the 360 for FS15.
Probably not, since the Holmer DLC probably requires more power from the console. Best bet is just to upgrade to Xbox One, if you want to get further Farming Simulators.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
nicholasp39

Post by nicholasp39 »

thx
nicholasp39

Post by nicholasp39 »

starsailorer wrote:

Cheers
Ant
I find the telehandler to be perfect for loading logs, it can lift 2/3/4 logs at a time if you get it right but is so fast with 1 or 2 logs at a time, and you have the extending jib to lift over the log trailer with ease. It will also hook up to the trailers.
The loaders do lift logs well but at sell points where you just want to grab a mass of logs, e.g 3/4/5 logs at a time, as the grab on this is too big to grab smaller quantity of logs tight, and they will just slide out if you just try to grab 1 or 2 logs.
i would use the jcb skidsteers for the chipper because of there higher maneuverability. but they cant take trailers.
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

I prefer a telehandler for logging, they are better for lifting than a tractor, and the log forks are a good size for up to 3 big logs.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BullFarmer wrote:I prefer a telehandler for logging, they are better for lifting than a tractor, and the log forks are a good size for up to 3 big logs.
I agree, they have that extra length to be able to drop the logs in the trailer. Just need to find the wheel loader log fork (a.k.a. Pick A Few for front loader) for the telehandler... :hmm:

How to post your log.txt
Wgiebel

Post by Wgiebel »

I created a new file and am only using classic dlc equipment and was wondering if anyone knows how to dump silage at the biogas plant with classic loader. Loader seems to be too short to reach over the top of the hopper.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Wgiebel wrote:I created a new file and am only using classic dlc equipment and was wondering if anyone knows how to dump silage at the biogas plant with classic loader. Loader seems to be too short to reach over the top of the hopper.
Then you really can't use it, if it does not reach.

How to post your log.txt
Wgiebel

Post by Wgiebel »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Wgiebel wrote:I created a new file and am only using classic dlc equipment and was wondering if anyone knows how to dump silage at the biogas plant with classic loader. Loader seems to be too short to reach over the top of the hopper.
Then you really can't use it, if it does not reach.
Yeah. That bites. Just thought maybe there was a trick or something. Thanks