eric21

Re: Console general Q&A game play.

Post by eric21 »

Skullblits wrote:Huh?
music files have very little memory.
Wraith32

Post by Wraith32 »

Just noticed this yesterday on my PS4 version. Started cow farming yesterday. I managed to fill up the cow stable with grass and silage, but the trough at the back of the cow stable at the outside area didn't seem to fill up with either silage or grass? Is this a bug, it worked on the tutorial today with the SPV confort but not in my save game with mixed ration. But when I tried adding grass from a loading wagon on my save game, It didn't fill up even though it was unloading with no errors. I think I tried silage from my big truck trailer Krampe SB 30 and it didn't work. But I did unload the grass via loading wagon inside the stable and silage via the krampe SB 30 truck trailer inside the stable too. I keep two loading wagons outside, one with straw and one with grass.

Another weird thing they have changed is the CR10.90 no longer goes 24mph. They now made it slower and it goes 19mph. I'm absolutely sure it went faster on road before the 1.01 console update on the 22nd this month. SO maybe I should post these in the glitch or bug section or I don't know. Because I don't know if they are bugs or not. Another weird thing I hsve just noticed on the console version is the ability to change settings. I couldn't figure out where this was before the update but I found it on the save game pause game menu screen today. Didn't know I could speed up time on the PS4 version too.
Delta

Post by Delta »

Another weird thing I hsve just noticed on the console version is the ability to change settings. I couldn't figure out where this was before the update but I found it on the save game pause game menu screen today. Didn't know I could speed up time on the PS4 version too.

you were able to speed up up time since games release. The only new settings is the look sensitivity and boom arm sensitivity.

Also please don't double post you created a new topic for this and posted in here.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Guil

Post by Guil »

Lads is it possible to change the speed units? Mine is in mph and I'm sure I've seen some vids in kmh.
Delta

Post by Delta »

Guil wrote:Lads is it possible to change the speed units? Mine is in mph and I'm sure I've seen some vids in kmh.
Nope not for console.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Guil

Post by Guil »

Thought so, thanks.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The Forage harvester is now out for consoles. For older consoles it comes with the New Holland loader pack
Guil

Post by Guil »

Does anything else come with it? Is it better than the krone?

I have the other 3 dlc packs but not sure if I will bother with this
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Guil wrote:Does anything else come with it? Is it better than the krone?

I have the other 3 dlc packs but not sure if I will bother with this
i haven't tried it, it has a different shape than the Krone and different headers
Wraith32

Post by Wraith32 »

delta420 wrote:
Another weird thing I hsve just noticed on the console version is the ability to change settings. I couldn't figure out where this was before the update but I found it on the save game pause game menu screen today. Didn't know I could speed up time on the PS4 version too.

you were able to speed up up time since games release. The only new settings is the look sensitivity and boom arm sensitivity.

Also please don't double post you created a new topic for this and posted in here.
Sorry Boss. I knew I had but had re worded in the two separate threads, questions. Will try to keep topical questions more organised next time. Thanks. :)
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

eric21 wrote:The Forage harvester is now out for consoles. For older consoles it comes with the New Holland loader pack

Wow that was ninja
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Guil

Post by Guil »

Well I didn't hold out long. Curiosity got the better of me so can't wait to finish work and try it.
Wraith32

Post by Wraith32 »

Hi guys I need to ask some more questions, sorry lol. Basically my question is to do with the heros 1000 plows on PS4. On field 20,27,32,33 last night I noticed that the hired workers do not work the ploughs properly and miss a lot. Also the plough catches the tractor and causes it to veer off course when the tractor turns to do the next row. The tractors I'm using are 3 T8.435 Smarttrax and one T8.320 tractor. The hired workers miss lots of parts of the fields. So how can I fix this?

Or is there a way to go back to an old save so I no longer have the 4 ploughs, 4 cultivator, and 4 corn sowers and the 4 fields. Even if I don't have the krone bigx or trailers I don't care. I'm thinking i went about it the wrong way buying wrong equipment and now I'm a bit upset or unhappy about spending spending spending and not thinking about it carefully. Like so I can buy less equipment and some way to make lots of corn with one machine. If it means trying to work the corn machine that does plough, cultivating and sowing then I would gladly go back to an older save game somehow. But does anyone know how I can do this on the PS4?

Basically the following is what I did last night.

I just spent a load of money on buying the Krone Big X aswell with all the add on tools.

I just spent a fortune on my in game career. I bought one more tractor T8.435 smarttrax to make it 4 work horses for the 4 new fields.

I realized I had to buy 4 heros 1000 plows, 4 vaderstad carrier 820 cultivator and 4 horsch maestro 12 sw sowing machine just to do corn. Cost me a fortune.

As I haven't done corn before So I didn't realize it was going to cost this much money and effort with 3 different machines. I ave been so used to just doing wheat, barley and canola with the 4 vaderstad a600s sowing machines. Farming has been a breeze until now. Never had to use a plough or separate cultivator.

There is one machine I tried but the hired workers still miss lots of parts of the field and I couldn't get used to trying to reverse and use the pronto 9 SW which would have done all 3 plough, cultivate and sow. It's just I can't work that one. And I can't leave hired workers with it.

I bought 4 fields and I bought 4 trailers for the krone. I was doing this to make as much silage as quickly as possible. I'm thinking about wasting all the corn to get more chaff using the easycollect 1053 rather than the easyflow 300. Which is the best method and will give me most silage?

The 4 fields I bought are no.20, 27, 32,33 on Bjornholm. I already had purchased field 22. So I had over $2,500,000 and now i'm down to just $298,000.

So if anyone can tell me how to revert to an old save I would really appreciate this.
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

I "think", unless you've already used the Save Game utility on your PS to copy a saved game (and save it onto, say, a USB), that you are stuffed, in as much a new game overwrites the old one. If you've not done this and thus not got access to the older save, there's no way back... :(

Regarding fields: Whereas you can buy equipment and re-sell it (at a lower price, losing a fair bit if you sell from the garage, not so much if you drive back to the shop to sell), with fields, once you've bought them, you're stuck with them! Therefore never buy them until you either really need them for a project or you've got enough money not to worry about it!

Here's a thought though. If you are worried about money, you can get some more from collecting the coins! Find 10, and then the rest appear on your map, which makes it easy to locate them. Grab them all, go to the well in the bottom left corner of the map and then all your silos will fill up, allowing you to sell from them and get some money to fund your next project! More information here
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
Guil

Post by Guil »

You don't need to plough and cultivate before sowing. It's one of the other.