Console General Q&A/Gameplay Tips.

JohnDeere318

Re: Console General Q&A/Gameplay Tips.

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Wgiebel wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
Wgiebel wrote:I created a new file and am only using classic dlc equipment and was wondering if anyone knows how to dump silage at the biogas plant with classic loader. Loader seems to be too short to reach over the top of the hopper.
Then you really can't use it, if it does not reach.
Yeah. That bites. Just thought maybe there was a trick or something. Thanks
That's just the problem with FS15 not having mod support, because then you could download a ramp mod so that you could reach. I'm glad FS17 is having mod support though. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Wgiebel wrote:I created a new file and am only using classic dlc equipment and was wondering if anyone knows how to dump silage at the biogas plant with classic loader. Loader seems to be too short to reach over the top of the hopper.
The only thing I can think of that you could do... and I know its not part of the classic pack.. is to get the low loader trailer... it doesnt change the fact that you would only be using classic equipment to farm..but you could park it in front of the receptacles and use it as a ramp.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
The only thing I can think of that you could do... and I know its not part of the classic pack.. is to get the low loader trailer... it doesnt change the fact that you would only be using classic equipment to farm..but you could park it in front of the receptacles and use it as a ramp.
I did not think of that, great idea! *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
Wgiebel

Post by Wgiebel »

Thanks for the ideas. Can't wait for 17 though. One more month.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Wgiebel wrote:Can't wait for 17 though. One more month.
Me either! :mrgreen: :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Farmingfan98

Post by Farmingfan98 »

What type of steering wheels can you use to the xbox one :?:
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
there are several maps that have a ramp up to the hopper. the only thing with courseplay is that I couldn't figure out how to dump automatically. I had to go back and hit the 'm' key to dump. it took a while to get the 100k of silage dumped but I succeeded. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
kamaucons

Post by kamaucons »

FS15 Xbox 360
Hello, because there are limits to buy vehicles?
free positions: xx
is there any way to increase this limit and buy more vehicles and tools?
It would be the hardwer limitation of the console?
I must say this is frustrating *thumbsdown*
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

kamaucons wrote:FS15 Xbox 360
Hello, because there are limits to buy vehicles?
free positions: xx
is there any way to increase this limit and buy more vehicles and tools?
It would be the hardwer limitation of the console?
I must say this is frustrating *thumbsdown*
No, there is no way to increase them. GIANTS will also not be updating FS15 anymore, hence the release of FS17. I recommend just getting an Xbox One and I am pretty sure they up'd it on the newer consoles on FS15 and FS17.

Edit: grammar/spelling
Last edited by JohnDeere318 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

How to post your log.txt
Guil

Post by Guil »

There was no limits so to speak on FS15 on PS4 and Xbox one, it was a crazy high number that you wouldn't reach normally.
kamaucons

Post by kamaucons »

JohnDeere318 wrote: No, there is know way to increase them. GIANTS will also not be updating FS15 anymore, hence the release of FS17. I recommend just getting an Xbox One and I am pretty sure they up'd it on the newer consoles on FS15 and FS17.
Thank you JohnDeere *thumbsup*
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

kamaucons wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: No, there is know way to increase them. GIANTS will also not be updating FS15 anymore, hence the release of FS17. I recommend just getting an Xbox One and I am pretty sure they up'd it on the newer consoles on FS15 and FS17.
Thank you JohnDeere *thumbsup*
Your welcome, anytime! *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

hi i'm new to the forum,
I have a xbox 1 and farming sim 15 I was able to figure out how to have more than 200 bale max on xbox1.
I put all my bails of hay straw in the T127 and Auto stack Fs 63-72 so I bought 8 of the FS-63-72 and 16 of the T-127 also to note game will take bales off the field when you bal more than 16 bales had that happen a few nights ago with straw bales was bailing and had the whole field nearly baled and lost about 100 bales of straw. just poof on me.
Also when I drop a full stack of 16 bales to use in feed when I'm done I re-stack them in the auto stacker otherwise they poof. So far in the game I have 263 game hours.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Erica Von, it is not possible to have more than the bale limit. The reason why there is, is because the console can only do so much and handle so much, so they have to tone it down a bit. PC players do not have to worry because most systems can handle the massive load, whereas consoles can't. And especially with FS15, GIANTS is not making game updates anymore for it, better upgrade to FS17, GIANTS said they might have increased the limit, but I could be wrong though.

How to post your log.txt
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I use square bales for straw and round ones for Hay I use the T Handler and a Wrapped bale attachment works great for square and round bales.
Round ones I can drop 2 into my mixer wagon then 1 straw bale then I add 6k silage for a 44-33-22 mix. 18k in the khun mixer.