G920 Steering Wheel

Voltsdrop

G920 Steering Wheel

Post by Voltsdrop »

I have just purchased the Logitech G920

The steering wheel works fine with the game but I am unable to get the pedals to work can anyone help me out?
Lister471

Re: G920 Steering Wheel

Post by Lister471 »

Firstly make sure you them set to combined in the options. I do not have the G920, i have a old Trustmaster, however on install i had the same problem, after hours of reading on the net i found a post that said hold both the paddles and press the dpad in all direction and the light will flash, once i did that the peddles started work. Hope that helps.

Also just a tip incase you have not, delete all the keybinds ingame and just add the once you want.
Gav1973

Post by Gav1973 »

No go mate, there is no option to report combined pedals with this wheel which i think is just the Xbox version of the G29, to get it working i have used Joy2Key with this you can map a key to each pedal, w for throttle, s for brakes obviously. unfortunately this means the pedals are on or off but i find its suffice for this game, not exactly a racer. Link below.

http://joytokey.net/en/

Gav
Voltsdrop

Post by Voltsdrop »

Thanks Gav

I will look into using JoyToKey

Update - now works really well thanks alot Gav for pointing me in the direction of this software

and thanks to Lister471 for taking the trouble to try and help.

Volts
Toxic Farm

Post by Toxic Farm »

Hello,

Several members of the French community also seek a method to use the G29 / 920.

I have not managed to implement your solution. Would it be possible to do a tutorial please ?

Thank you