Great Demand

JohnDeere318

Re: Great Demand

Post by JohnDeere318 »

cowboypenner wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
cowboypenner wrote: *thumbsup*

Haven't got into doin' missions this time. From past experience you need a front end loader which I don't have at the moment.
You have to start doing missions!!! :lol: They pay lots of cash for small tasks. :smileynew:
*thumbsup*

Cash is king!
Ye ya! :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
cowboypenner wrote:
BigC92 wrote: Thats exactly what i do, but i do the missions to, them are fun.
*thumbsup*

Haven't got into doin' missions this time. From past experience you need a front end loader which I don't have at the moment.
You have to start doing missions!!! :lol: They pay lots of cash for small tasks. :smileynew:
I hate those missions. Done it in the beginning. But it was repetitive and with the poor handling of the pallet handler in the beginning a pain. Now I just harvest for every coin.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Denhalen wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:

I hate those missions. Done it in the beginning. But it was repetitive and with the poor handling of the pallet handler in the beginning a pain. Now I just harvest for every coin.
I only just do the selling and mowing missions only, no loader job for me. :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
cowboypenner

Post by cowboypenner »

Denhalen wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:

I looked at one mission, it required equipment I didn't have, I think I'm just going to focus on farming for now but we'll see in the future what happens.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

cowboypenner wrote:
Denhalen wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: You have to start doing missions!!! :lol: They pay lots of cash for small tasks. :smileynew:
I looked at one mission, it required equipment I didn't have, I think I'm just going to focus on farming for now but we'll see in the future what happens.
That's a great plan! :D That's what I would do. *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Denhalen wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:

Thats not what i mean by missions, i mean great deman missions, like so and so needs this amount of a certain grain.
cowboypenner

Post by cowboypenner »

BigC92 wrote:
Denhalen wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: You have to start doing missions!!! :lol: They pay lots of cash for small tasks. :smileynew:
Thats not what i mean by missions, i mean great deman missions, like so and so needs this amount of a certain grain.
*thumbsup*
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

Waiting for a great demand at for example the Grain Elevator will pay more for barley, can take days. While you need to cash now, to buy that piece of machinery or field. Often the Great Demands come either when you just planted and take more hours. Or when you delivered a day before. What I do hate is, that when you have harvest from multiple fields the price drops a big amount.
cowboypenner

Post by cowboypenner »

I just hit a Great Demand for Barley which I fortunately had some in storage so I did very well on my one field and with the money I paid down my debt considerably. Now I think I'm going to go shopping for another field after I plant a crop of wheat. They happen when they happen as far as I'm concerned and hopefully I'll have something I can sell at the time.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

cowboypenner wrote:I just hit a Great Demand for Barley which I fortunately had some in storage so I did very well on my one field and with the money I paid down my debt considerably. Now I think I'm going to go shopping for another field after I plant a crop of wheat. They happen when they happen as far as I'm concerned and hopefully I'll have something I can sell at the time.
Buying more fields is always good. More fields = more cash-ola. *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
Mythtaken

Post by Mythtaken »

I don't wait for Great Demands, but I don't sell the harvest immediately either. I maintain a small balance of operating cash to pay workers, buy seed and fertilizer, etc. When I need more cash on hand or have to buy something, I check prices and sell a couple of loads of grain or some silage bales. Of course, if a Great Demand hits, I'll take advantage of it, as any farmer would.
If you sow your wild oats, hope for a crop failure.
cowboypenner

Post by cowboypenner »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
cowboypenner wrote:I just hit a Great Demand for Barley which I fortunately had some in storage so I did very well on my one field and with the money I paid down my debt considerably. Now I think I'm going to go shopping for another field after I plant a crop of wheat. They happen when they happen as far as I'm concerned and hopefully I'll have something I can sell at the time.
*thumbsup* *thumbsup*
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I did 50 missions...no more no less... just enough to get the PSN trophy... I hated them...they pay TOO much money.. the new FS17 mission system seems better, we will see

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
cowboypenner

Post by cowboypenner »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
I ended up buying the T shaped field beside the dealership. It's a little smaller than the field next to the farmer that I'd been eyein' but it was all I could afford at the moment.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

cowboypenner wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
I ended up buying the T shaped field beside the dealership. It's a little smaller than the field next to the farmer that I'd been eyein' but it was all I could afford at the moment.
That's a nice sort of big field. *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt